ATTN: Mckenzie

Old August 18th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

Default ATTN: Mckenzie

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:16:00 -0700, poisoned rose wrote:

The Walrus was Danny wrote:

Please don't tell me that god awful pain in thearse Kyla is back.
****ing nutcase. Crawl back under that stone! Just think how much of
the planet she's saved by *not* posting here. You could run a small
town on power if you added up all the times that people have clicked
on delete, not to mention the energy that folk exert wasted their
lives reading the **** that is spouted, nay spluttered, out by this
dreadful dreadful dreadful excuse of a female.

Go Away Kyla! ****ing hug somebody else.

Recently, I discovered the most frighteningly inane/stupid newsgroup
I've ever seen on Usenet: rec.pets.cats.community Look it up. It'll
leave you utterly agape in horror.

Imagine my (lack of?) surprise when, after scanning a few threads, I
noticed that Kyla is a central poster there under a different name
("Mosey").

LIE!
--
Kyla%b
now deleting entire thread
Old August 19th 08, 02:08 AM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:05:38 -0700 (PDT), The Walrus was Danny wrote:

LIE!

I can only assume the dingbat is saying my description of the newsgroup
is a "lie," since the second point is beyond dispute -- unless it's
someone else from her family using the same posting address.

It would seem that our cat brian sized fiend is not just a ****ing
pain in the arse, she's a schizo pain in the arse to boot, Kyla is as
bad to this NG as YO was to the Beatles. I imagine the Pink Floyd lot
sing the same song as me (Pigs from Animals I would suggest).

How long do you give it before she starts sobbing about "Leaving" so
as to glean attention from the soppy? Maybe members of her family will
start dropping off the perch again, or one of her cats will get a flea
bite or something.

Kyla = My fat arse, throbbing and pulsating and pebble dashing the
local public convienience.

Danny

G.

Thanks I plan to PARTY today. You can't rain cats on my parade! I
scored a Red Velvet cake
Droooooooool Woo Hoo
(((HUG)))
--
Yer Den Mom
Kyla%b

From Seattle
+()===)---
Where Coffee Is A Food Group
OoOO
|____)J
Old August 19th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:04:25 -0700, poisoned rose wrote:

wrote:

Recently, I discovered the most frighteningly inane/stupid newsgroup
I've ever seen on Usenet: rec.pets.cats.community Look it up. It'll
leave you utterly agape in horror.

Imagine my (lack of?) surprise when, after scanning a few threads, I
noticed that Kyla is a central poster there under a different name
("Mosey").

LIE!

I can only assume the dingbat is saying my description of the newsgroup
is a "lie," since the second point is beyond dispute -- unless it's
someone else from her family using the same posting address.

LIAR, you know I meant your LIES, LIAR!
--
Kyla%b
rec.pets.cats.community a wunnerful family!
Old August 19th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
The Walrus was Danny

Kyla%b
rec.pets.cats.community a wunnerful family!- Hide quoted text -

Kyla your a ****ing pain in the rectum, go away.

Danny
Old August 19th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sandy

"The Walrus was Danny" wrote in message
Kyla%b
rec.pets.cats.community a wunnerful family!- Hide quoted text -

Kyla your a ****ing pain in the rectum, go away.

Danny

BOTH of you please take it outside, and stop cross-posting. The rest of
you, please don't feed the troll.

Old August 20th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:12:33 -0700 (PDT), The Walrus was Danny wrote:

Kyla%b
rec.pets.cats.community a wunnerful family!- Hide quoted text -

Kyla your a ****ing pain in the rectum, go away.

Danny

Wow do you need HUGZ !!
--
Kyla%b
Old August 20th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:12:57 -0700, poisoned rose wrote:

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote:

Recently, I discovered the most frighteningly inane/stupid newsgroup
I've ever seen on Usenet: rec.pets.cats.community Look it up. It'll
leave you utterly agape in horror.

Imagine my (lack of?) surprise when, after scanning a few threads, I
noticed that Kyla is a central poster there under a different name
("Mosey").

LIE!

I can only assume the dingbat is saying my description of the newsgroup
is a "lie," since the second point is beyond dispute -- unless it's
someone else from her family using the same posting address.

LIAR, you know I meant your LIES, LIAR!

You've had a big day. Your brain is overtaxed. Time to rest now.

With a name like poisoned, /I/ need a rest? Think not, you never do.
Old August 21st 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
RichL

Cory wrote:

Wow, you guys are a bunch of bigoted assholes. Here's a thought,
=3FDanny=3F, why don=3Ft YOU go away and leave RPCC alone?

--- Cory

No slam on you, but take a good look at who crossposted an *ongoing*
thread in rec.music.beatles into rec.pets.cats.community in the first
place!

Old August 21st 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^'..'^=

"RichL"
Cory

Wow, you guys are a bunch of bigoted assholes. Here's a thought,
=3FDanny=3F, why don=3Ft YOU go away and leave RPCC alone?

--- Cory

Fangu Unkl Cory. Dey need tew leev usses alone.
I tooked away da beetlez crosspost cuz Meowmie dunt wanna post dere.

No slam on you, but take a good look at who crossposted an *ongoing*
thread in rec.music.beatles into rec.pets.cats.community in the first
place!

Hisspit at yew RichL, et wuznt my Meowmie Kyla. Sumone dida forge.
Sew git out uf heer GNOW!
Mosey

Old August 22nd 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.music.beatles,rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:40:29 -0500, Cory wrote:

In article a1f5266a-e7cd-43ed-99a7-8e1ea9200a94
@v57g2000hse.googlegroups.com, says...
Kyla%b
rec.pets.cats.community a wunnerful family!- Hide quoted text -

Kyla your a ****ing pain in the rectum, go away.

Danny

Wow, you guys are a bunch of bigoted assholes. Here's a thought,
=3FDanny=3F, why don=3Ft YOU go away and leave RPCC alone?

--- Cory

Cory speefs like toothef kitty, MeWow!

Dewey the Library Cat (Got this via email from Scott McKenzie) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 April 8th 07 10:44 PM
Attn: Mietze Seanette Blaylock Cat community 6 October 31st 04 09:01 PM
Attn Liz Gracecat Cat anecdotes 22 May 22nd 04 02:36 PM
ATTN: LIZ! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 5 November 26th 03 10:03 PM