Do Cats Have Pockets?

Old June 22nd 16, 08:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_6_]

Default Do Cats Have Pockets?

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 20:21:20 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 6/21/2016 8:01 PM, Je?us wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 22:13:19 -0500, MaryL
wrote:

On 6/19/2016 5:21 PM, Je?us wrote:
On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:47:53 -0500, MaryL
wrote:

Maybe she learned Duffy's trick. He has a cat bed that he
adores--large, round, soft. He tucks toys into the inside seam. The
last time I "cleaned house" for him, I kept reaching down into the seam
to pull out toys. One by one, I kept pulling out toys until I finally
had a pile of more than a dozen of his favorites! Holly (RB) used to do
the same thing. Her favorite toy was a little leather mouse, but it had
to be red. I would find several of them tucked into the seam of that
same cat bed. She used to bring one of them to me every evening. I
would hear this "moaning" sound, and then Holly would enter the room
carrying her little red mouse.

"Look what I caught"

Lucy, my tabby, has no interest in toys. But for some reason, she
loves grape stalks... I have learned the hard way not to leave a bowl
of grapes unprotected, otherwise they tend to disappear.

Yes, definitely keep the grapes covered now that you know your cat will
eat them. Grapes are toxic to dogs and can cause kidney problems in cats.

Not good, thanks for the warning. Lucy doesnt actually eat grapes (to
my knowledge) but loves to play with the stalks for some odd reason.

I think the stalks are probably bad, too. I can sort of understand the
play aspect from the POV of a cat...

OMG speaking of cats! There is a HUGE orange tabby walking right by my
patio. If Buffy sees it she's going to freak!!!!

Uh-oh...