My Tribyoot to LaRRy

Old October 8th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default My Tribyoot to LaRRy

(Giant orangeman walks slowly to thuh podium, wif his famlee's
encouragement.)

Da first time I saw LaRRy online, it was like lukking in a mirror. We
knew we wer meant tu be frends. I was a shy cat untill I met LaRRy, but
he taut me to enjoy life. He an his meowmie introdused us to menny,
menny of our onlion frends, and his famlee has been a vurry speshul part
of my famlee's life.

I doant haffa poem fur him or ennything ellaqwent to say. Thuh fact is,
sinse he left us, my hart has not been whole.

My bes frend LaRRy spred joye effurywher he went. Ifn he was heer
tonite, heed say, "HahAhahAHa, Bub! DoaNt miSS mee! IMe ritE hEEr!!!!"

LeO, in teers

Old October 8th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 00:06:18 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:
gennle snippy

My bes frend LaRRy spred joye effurywher he went. Ifn he was heer
tonite, heed say, "HahAhahAHa, Bub! DoaNt miSS mee! IMe ritE hEEr!!!!"

LeO, in teers

Dat wuz furry tuchink, Leo. Yur luf fur yur gud fren, Larry showz. May
da payne in yur heart heel; yu will be togeffur again sumday.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/7/2006 9:10:27 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 8th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

LeO, dat wuz a wunnerfull tribyewt ana I thot it wuz furry ellaqwent.
LaRRy wuz wun uv da catz effurywun rememfurs becaz he wuz sew...sew...LaRRy.
Ralph

Old October 8th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ember

(Another orange cat graps Leo's paw as Leo as leaves the podium)
Leo, I remember when LaRRy sold me that lime green car, an then he borroed
it bak an got all the grrls...
(wipes own tears too) - LaRRy was a grate an spontayneeous spirit. An I no
he stil is.
That was a wonderful hartfelt tribyoot.

Ember

nk.net...

Old October 8th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Fuzzy tabby guy taykes da podium

LaRRy waz da bestest host inna whirled. He ran LaRRYz LOunje like da pro
dat he waz. It waz an incredible plays fur us katzez tu kang out. Awl
kindz ov fud wif a daylee speshul, kiddens playt. An da furry best waz de
innertaynment! Da Babes ov Petsmart waz mine fayvorite. It waz at LaRRyz
LOunje dat mine liddle sisfur Zoe met Bear. Dey neffur got winkwinked but
she luffed him furry much.

Fuzzy tabby holds nippagne glass tu da sky

Heerz tu yu bub! Till we meet agin!

Sebastian

Old October 8th 06, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Julie Porter" wrote:

(Giant orangeman walks slowly to thuh podium, wif his famlee's
encouragement.)

Da first time I saw LaRRy online, it was like lukking in a mirror. We
knew we wer meant tu be frends. I was a shy cat untill I met LaRRy, but
he taut me to enjoy life. He an his meowmie introdused us to menny,
menny of our onlion frends, and his famlee has been a vurry speshul part
of my famlee's life.

I doant haffa poem fur him or ennything ellaqwent to say. Thuh fact is,
sinse he left us, my hart has not been whole.

My bes frend LaRRy spred joye effurywher he went. Ifn he was heer
tonite, heed say, "HahAhahAHa, Bub! DoaNt miSS mee! IMe ritE hEEr!!!!"

LeO, in teers

An denn hee wud flurrt owtrayjussly wiff effury girlcat inda hous.
:-3

Hee wuz sucha teeeze...but hee wuz furry kind aswell. Wenn his
clowder wuz increesd by LittleMan an laytur by Marius, it wuz LaRRy
hoo tuk dem in paw an lukkd aftur dem.

Mietze

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 8th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
BallardBunch

He flurrted wif alla aunties too! Efen mymom wuzn't immune to LaRRy's
charms. I wuz alwayz glad he had hiz own famlee an troohome far away
frum uss or I mite haf waked up wun day to find mymom had catnapped him.
My Pandy an I used to stop by da LoUnge efurry so often an eet an dance.
He will be missed. --Talisker Pippin, VC

An denn hee wud flurrt outrayjusslee wif efurry gurlcat inda hous

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 9th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

I rememfur seeing LaRRy here. He quz furry funny and seemed to be tuff
too. My Meowmie (Anti Arlene) and Gretchen Marie (RB) knew him too. I
know yew are sad wifout him, but he iz happy up there at thuh Bridj wif
his frendz and they are all probablee planning advenchures.

Little Kitty, House of Knop