Tidy Cat litter commercial

Old April 28th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Tidy Cat litter commercial

Has any one seen the commercial for Tidy cat litter? I think it's funny. The
lady comes home with the litter and 3 cats are in the kitchen looking at
her. She starts making faces about no more smell from the litter box and the
cat say "Oh look charades." And then try to guess a movie title.
--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old April 28th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Apr 27, 7:23*pm, "Ann" wrote:
Has any one seen the commercial for Tidy cat litter? I think it's funny. The
lady comes home with the litter and 3 cats are in the kitchen looking at
her. She starts making faces about no more smell from the litter box and the
cat say "Oh look charades." And then try to guess a movie title.

OMG! I adore that commercial. Normally, I record shows and fast
forward through commercials, but I'll stop for that one.

Yeah, she's lost her mind...

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old April 28th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

.....Gone With the Wind, wasn't it? Though I can't quite tell if the
cat was guessing the movie or just deriding the state of mind of the
hoomin...

Amusing commercial, though my fur crew isn't impressed with Tidy Cats...

Purrs-

Chris and the Fairfax Fur Factory

Old April 28th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ann wrote:

Has any one seen the commercial for Tidy cat litter? I think it's funny. The
lady comes home with the litter and 3 cats are in the kitchen looking at
her. She starts making faces about no more smell from the litter box and the
cat say "Oh look charades." And then try to guess a movie title.

I like that one, too. At least they don't do weird CGI with the cats'
mouths. I hate that. They can just do a voiceover, we get the idea.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 28th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

wrote:
Ann wrote:

Has any one seen the commercial for Tidy cat litter? I think it's funny. The
lady comes home with the litter and 3 cats are in the kitchen looking at
her. She starts making faces about no more smell from the litter box and the
cat say "Oh look charades." And then try to guess a movie title.

I like that one, too. At least they don't do weird CGI with the cats'
mouths. I hate that. They can just do a voiceover, we get the idea.

It's not cats, but I think the funniest animal commercial I've ever seen
is the one for some breakfast cereal - "Trail Mix Crunch", or something
like that. First you see this charismatic bloodhound trying to waken
his person, and the person shoving him away. Next scene, the dog is
climbing the stairs to the bedroom, carrying a breakfast tray in his
mouth (complete with a vase with a flower in it). Person accepts
breakfast, eats "energizing" cereal, dresses in jogging clothes and
takes off for his morning run. Final scene, the bloodhound sacked out
on the bed, covers drawn up over half his body, snoring contentedly! (I
practically have hysterics, every time I see it.)

Old April 28th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

wrote:
Ann wrote:

[...]

My mother *loves* that commercial! She'll stop what she's doing and say
"Oh, there's that commercial!" No TIVO for her

Jill

Old April 28th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

On Apr 28, 4:53*am, "kilikini" wrote:
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:23 pm, "Ann" wrote:
Has any one seen the commercial for Tidy cat litter? I think it's
funny. The lady comes home with the litter and 3 cats are in the
kitchen looking at her. She starts making faces about no more smell
from the litter box and the cat say "Oh look charades." And then try
to guess a movie title.

OMG! *I adore that commercial. *Normally, I record shows and fast
forward through commercials, but I'll stop for that one.

Yeah, she's lost her mind...

Smokie Darling (Annie)

The commercial I can't stand is the one where the bloodhound rings the
doorbell and it wanders the house with the cat. *The voice-over says, "When
your cat can't find its litterbox, you know something wonderful has
happened."

Hey, my bathroom doesn't smell, but I know how to find it in the dark.

kili

Yeah, that one bugs me alot. It's really stupid.

Like the one for Arm & Hammer with the color changing litter (now you
can *see* odor). Hello? I clean the boxes twice a day, more if
necessary, people dont' realize I have 7 indoor cats (since 3 of them
constantly hide when visitors are over). They don't even realize it
with the 4 present.

Clean the litter box, it won't stink up your house.

Old April 30th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Ann" wrote in message
I love the bloodhound commercial too.

Me too. They're both so serious and so intent. It makes me giggle every
time.

Pam S. who must need a life.

Change in Tidy Cats litter? dgk Cat health & behaviour 0 September 12th 07 02:59 PM
commercial theresa Cat anecdotes 7 May 24th 06 03:06 AM
Pet Sma&T Commercial KittyLady Cat anecdotes 1 September 27th 05 03:00 PM
Geographically challenged cross posting - was HEB Trying To Phase Out Purina's Tidy Cat Litter [email protected] Cat anecdotes 3 December 7th 04 11:21 AM
OT (BW): Have you seen this commercial? Karen Cat anecdotes 1 March 12th 04 03:24 PM