Kitty jigsaw puzzles

Old May 2nd 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Default Kitty jigsaw puzzles

I just found a wonderful website for wasting time. It's Jigzone,
featuring daily jigsaw puzzles and a huge archive of past ones. You
can change the number of pieces and make all sorts of other
adjustments. One treasure is an archival file of cat jigsaw puzzles.
They're doubly fun, not only in solving them, but in appreciating the
beauty of the kitties you're working on. To get to it, scroll down and
click on "Animals", and when it opens, click on "Cats" Here's a
shortcut to the cat jigsaw puzzles. Have fun, and pls let me know what
you think of my find!

http://www.jigzone.com/gallery/Cats
Old May 2nd 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bobcat wrote:

I just found a wonderful website for wasting time. It's Jigzone,
featuring daily jigsaw puzzles and a huge archive of past ones. You
can change the number of pieces and make all sorts of other
adjustments. One treasure is an archival file of cat jigsaw puzzles.
They're doubly fun, not only in solving them, but in appreciating the
beauty of the kitties you're working on. To get to it, scroll down and
click on "Animals", and when it opens, click on "Cats" Here's a
shortcut to the cat jigsaw puzzles. Have fun, and pls let me know what
you think of my find!

http://www.jigzone.com/gallery/Cats

Oh, yes, that's one of my ways of relaxing when I need a break at work.
I think I've done all the cat ones several times. I love seeing a
single puzzle piece with a bit of kitty nose or ear on it. And they
add new kitty pictures all the time.

That site has a lot of great images, by the way. I also enjoy doing
the ones in the flowers and garden sections, other animals, even the
insect puzzles are fun (lots of dragonflies). They also have pictures
of various locales, art, sports images and lots more. Plus, you can
choose the shape and number of your puzzle pieces, for greater or
lesser challenge.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old May 4th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"Bobcat" skrev i meddelandet
I just found a wonderful website for wasting time. It's Jigzone,
featuring daily jigsaw puzzles and a huge archive of past ones. You
can change the number of pieces and make all sorts of other
adjustments. One treasure is an archival file of cat jigsaw puzzles.
They're doubly fun, not only in solving them, but in appreciating the
beauty of the kitties you're working on. To get to it, scroll down and
click on "Animals", and when it opens, click on "Cats" Here's a
shortcut to the cat jigsaw puzzles. Have fun, and pls let me know what
you think of my find!

http://www.jigzone.com/gallery/Cats

Cute. I had to do the little kitten with the red ball of yarn at once.
Elisabet