OT PING: Kreisleriana, re Twitter

Old May 26th 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Default OT PING: Kreisleriana, re Twitter

Hi, Kreisleriana-
(I apologize to you others who may not be involved in this topic)

As I think you already know, I've joined Twitter and have two
accounts, "bobbythecatt" and "moochkitty". Mooch our resident stray
has his own account, and the other day he received a "tweet" from
someone who calls herself "theresasmets". Because of the real name
given, I suspect it was from you!

If so, could you do me a favour, please? Let me know here at
rec.pets.cats anecdotes or at my e-mail address,
bob_cattATsympatico.ca, if you've received any "tweets" from Mooch at
Twitter? And also if you've replied to them? I don't think the
mailing system is working for my accounts. I have one message from
"theresasmets" from last Friday, which reads: "Hope you have a full
tummy and a warm place to sleep." I replied to it to your Twitter
address and later requesting confirmation that you'd received it, but
haven't heard from you.

Another thing. I don't see the names of my two accounts on Twitter's
"Find People". If "theresasmets" is you, how did you find me?

Thanks very much;
Moochkitty AKA Bobcat
Old May 26th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Bobcat" wrote in message
[...]

Dear Bob, Yes, "theresasmets" = Me, Dante's and Stinky's mom. I don't know
what's up with the "Find People," but I found Moochkitty under a "Favorites"
search.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old May 27th 09, 11:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

On May 26, 5:47*pm, "Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote:

Dear Bob, Yes, "theresasmets" = Me, Dante's and Stinky's mom. *I don't know
what's up with the "Find People," but I found Moochkitty under a "Favorites"
search.
Theresa and Dante

Thanks, Theresa. I've discovered that I still don't know how to
operate Twitter and that's why I wasn't seeing messages. Duh.
Bob