Lyle one year+ later

Old January 31st 09, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Lyle one year+ later

While I have been away from the NG for some time I know some of you might
still be interested to see how the brothers are doing. The first few pics
on my flickr site will show you how far Lyle has come. While he is still a
bit more skitish than Frank, Frank would not even think of trying to lay in
my lap. I don't think it even dawns on him to try but check out Lyle.

These were taken with my Blackberry which was next to me on the couch.

In addition to this both cats race to jump on the bed the second they hear
me get ready to lay down. They stay there until I fall asleep at which
time they go elswhere for amusement.

be well,

Andy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/

Old January 31st 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble

On Jan 31, 6:20*pm, outsider wrote:
While I have been away from the NG for some time I know some of you might
still be interested to see how the brothers are doing. *The first few pics
on my flickr site will show you how far Lyle has come. *While he is still a
bit more skitish than Frank, Frank would not even think of trying to lay in
my lap. *I don't think it even dawns on him to try but check out Lyle.

These were taken with my Blackberry which was next to me on the couch.

In addition to this both cats race to jump on the bed the second they hear
me get ready to lay down. *They stay there until I fall asleep at which
time they go elswhere for amusement.

be well,

Andy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/

Well there you are! Funny, you popped into my head two days ago and I
was wondering how your boys were doing. Glad to see your patience
paid off. I had one cat who lived to be 17 who never ever got on our
lap, but he would sleep next to us on the couch. I guess some just
aren't lap cats.

Bobble
Old February 1st 09, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

outsider wrote:

While I have been away from the NG for some time I know some of you might
still be interested to see how the brothers are doing. The first few pics
on my flickr site will show you how far Lyle has come. While he is still a
bit more skitish than Frank, Frank would not even think of trying to lay in
my lap. I don't think it even dawns on him to try but check out Lyle.

These were taken with my Blackberry which was next to me on the couch.

In addition to this both cats race to jump on the bed the second they hear
me get ready to lay down. They stay there until I fall asleep at which
time they go elswhere for amusement.

be well,
Andy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/

That's so cute! And it's funny what one cat as compared to another will
do, considering both their personalities. You probably would have expected
Frank to be the one to jump into your lap, but nope. Great shots.

While I was on the site I looked at some of the older ones again. One of
my favorites is still Frank's nose peeking out from under the blue blanket.

Glad to see you back!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 1st 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"outsider" wrote in message
While I have been away from the NG for some time I know some of you might
still be interested to see how the brothers are doing. The first few pics
on my flickr site will show you how far Lyle has come. While he is still
bit more skitish than Frank, Frank would not even think of trying to lay
in
my lap. I don't think it even dawns on him to try but check out Lyle.

These were taken with my Blackberry which was next to me on the couch.

In addition to this both cats race to jump on the bed the second they hear
me get ready to lay down. They stay there until I fall asleep at which
time they go elswhere for amusement.

be well,

Andy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/

I am glad you posted this. They are delightful stripey brothers!

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 1st 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

outsider wrote:
While I have been away from the NG for some time I know some of you might
still be interested to see how the brothers are doing. The first few pics
on my flickr site will show you how far Lyle has come. While he is still a
bit more skitish than Frank, Frank would not even think of trying to lay in
my lap. I don't think it even dawns on him to try but check out Lyle.

snip

Nice to see you Andy! I've been wondering how you were doing. Lyle
definitely does not look skittish at all in the pictures. A very happy
kitty on his furniture/slave.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old February 1st 09, 11:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

outsider wrote:
While I have been away from the NG for some time I know some of you
might still be interested to see how the brothers are doing. The
first few pics on my flickr site will show you how far Lyle has come.
While he is still a bit more skitish than Frank, Frank would not even
think of trying to lay in my lap. I don't think it even dawns on him
to try but check out Lyle.

These were taken with my Blackberry which was next to me on the couch.

In addition to this both cats race to jump on the bed the second they
hear me get ready to lay down. They stay there until I fall asleep
at which time they go elswhere for amusement.

be well,

Andy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/

Very cute! Some cats are not lap cats, Bagheera would never sit on a lap
even though he's very loving.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 1st 09, 11:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

outsider wrote:
While I have been away from the NG for some time I know some of you might
still be interested to see how the brothers are doing. The first few pics
on my flickr site will show you how far Lyle has come. While he is still a
bit more skitish than Frank, Frank would not even think of trying to lay in
my lap. I don't think it even dawns on him to try but check out Lyle.

These were taken with my Blackberry which was next to me on the couch.

In addition to this both cats race to jump on the bed the second they hear
me get ready to lay down. They stay there until I fall asleep at which
time they go elswhere for amusement.

be well,

Andy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/

They are both so beautiful and healthy looking. I'm so glad that Lyle
has found his niche as his paw's lap cat. He has a sweet face. Frank
is just as handsome as can be and looks like he is king of all he
surveys. Thank you for the pictures and update. I hope to see more of
your posts. I have been wondering how the three of you have been doing.

Pam S. nosey
Old February 1st 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Bobble wrote in
:

[...]

Same with most of my other cats; they had little interest in sleeping on
a human.

Old February 1st 09, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

hopitus wrote in
:

On Jan 31, 4:20*pm, outsider wrote:
[...]

Been wondering how you are; hope all is well at present.
Your input in rpca has been missed.

Thanks, I have been doing ok here.

A few new pix of Frank and Lyle outsider Cat anecdotes 10 October 10th 08 01:18 AM
Frank and Lyle -what's been going on Outsider Cat anecdotes 12 March 13th 08 08:28 PM
Frank and Lyle Outsider Cat anecdotes 7 February 5th 08 08:35 PM
Frank and Lyle Outsider Cat anecdotes 8 January 21st 08 05:49 PM
They're out and about! [Frank and Lyle] Outsider Cat anecdotes 2 December 30th 07 12:24 PM