the efinin mixer

Old March 23rd 11, 09:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default the efinin mixer

barbi pulls a winked kollarz furm da stak which matches petunias, gifez it
to sundanze anna smilez as dey admire eech ofur

enjoy ursefz,

barbi
"Sundance" wrote in message
Heer I iz, Sweetee! Ize sorree I keeped yoo waitin. Yoo lukz bootiful
tonite, espeshullee wif yur hart's dezire stone pendint.

I'll haz wun uv doze winked collarz, too, pleez, Barbi.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
(Pit2nya chaynjiz intu uh blak coktail dress wiff silfurr seekwinz.
She wearz uh spayshul redstone pendint on a likqwid sylfurr neklyze.)

Hi Barbi. Yu luuk lufferlee tunite. I'll hab wunna da Winked party
collarz
an joyne da Kuples Coctail Pardy. I yam shur dat SunDance wiwll be heer
suun.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
later that efinin Trudi has stationed hersef owtside of da singlecatz
mixer, as kittys arrife and are directed to efur da mixer or the kuples
coctail party they are given a party collar to wear, on each brightly
collar is printed Winked or spekal furnd or single... the specises int
impurtint juzt the winked status, doggiez anna skunkz iz alzo welcome...
Trudi thinks she needs to remfur who it was that sayed der wuz portable
tankz fur da fissheez dat kamed wif jack anna hiz famblee... sinze eer
iz no seafudz tonite, the focus is on byrdeez anna dairy fudz, she
thinkz it mite nize fur demta be inna kuplez mizer...

afur a while of handin owt kollarz she goez into da singlecats mixer
fura drink anna barbi takez ofur handin owt da kollarz, so trudi kan
haffa breek.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
As the cats are all line dancin and rasta cat is helpin trudi he looks
over to the side of the ship, he booms his big laff and says miss
Trudi, it may be that trustin me ta hep you danze it may not be a good
idea...

he hagain laffz anna sayz to hiz som, Milez, man, ur daddycat let the
nip and rum tastin get to him, we won't be to the island until
tomorrow, I am not sure what i thought i saw, but man, it wasn't the
bay...

Trudi laffs, and decides on the spot to have the mixer tonight before
they get to the island...

as her new furnd finishes the dance and heps trudi back to her kushin,
she thanks him and finds the P A system and annowncez...

callin all kittys, tonitez aktifitee iz a single kitty mixer, diz will
be held inna rum whut hadda danzin fur da yunger kittyz lazt nite,
alla winked kittyz anna spekal furnd kittyz willz haffa piano muzic
inna same pwaze where da owlder kitty muzik waz lazt nite, der will
alzo be time ta kontinue heart storieez anna furzt abenshure storeez in
between da piano muzik, anna alzo da piano pwawer sayed dat ifin
somecat wanted ta sing, *glance atta Mme. A.* he knew lotsa songz... i
iz sorree i kant remfur da name offa piano kitty but i iz sure dat Mme.
A. will letz uses know later.

der willz be dwinkz anna apetizerz anna snackz inna rumz... diz will be
follwed by a lite but delishush dinner so dat we kan rezt well anna be
readta depurt when we arrifez atta island,

thankz fur urown attinshun, letminesef know ifin ursef haz annee
qweskins,

Trudi, kruze direkture

Old March 23rd 11, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i thinkz we needsa mechanikle kitty likez ameelia ta get diz done fur uses,
deze berree kule fisheez iz too kule ta not come to da partee... i efin hasz
lettuze anna ofur fisee stuffz fur dersefz...

pikz up catalite phone,

hi, i izunt sure zatlee where ursef iz butted i nedz urown hep gettin da
gordon fisheez sum way ta come to da kuplez micxer? kuld ursef hep?

thankz amellia...
hangz up catalite phone...
well now a more qwalified kitty iz lukin nto it

trudi
"Rebecca" wrote in message
It wuz myownself hoo sed abowt da portabul fishy bowlz. I fingk eech fishy
had a indivijooal wun, an kud make it go whare dey wantid, but dere iz
purrobly wunz fur two fisheez.

Rebecca

Old March 23rd 11, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

[In another part of the yacht, down near the engineering spaces, sounds
of hammering and drilling and welding can be heard. Not much later the
doors to the ball room open wide and a compact forklift, modified to
carry a large fishtank, rolls into the room. All of the Gordon fish are
present.

Along the sides of the tank are smaller plexiglass containers, each large
enough for half a dozen fish. The smaller containers are linked to the
large tank in such a way that the smaller containers can be removed and
replaced without spilling any water. This any if any fishes want to leave
the tank to go with feline or canine friends, they can do so in safety.]

Old March 23rd 11, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default From Pipps the efinin mixer

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:48:10 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

hhhmmm white yellow anna brown sqwigglee linez... wif dark brown
singlez,... her ya go, Barbi

That collar is lofely against your furz, Pipps! Dey is playin a waltx, an
I fink I kind of sorta almost rememfur how to do dat. Shall we danze?

Ranger
Old March 23rd 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Trudi,

Kin yu rekommend a nice boykittie fur Snowflake? Sheze sittin offur der
but Ize sure she'd like a dance or two an sumkittie to chat wif wile
weze entertainin Sukie an Tina Marie.

Fangu furry much.

Booker, lukin after his older, but shyer, sissyfur.

On 3/22/2011 5:51 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
i willz be here, when efur ursefz iz readee, Trudi
wrote in message
. ..
Trudi, an introduktion wud be wunnerful, iffin ize kin figur out where
Chappy has gone off to. Ize sees Snowflake offur derr, she luks like shez
bout to fall asleep. Ize go find Chappy an den weze all kum to yu fur da
troductions. Fangu.

Booker

On 3/21/2011 6:20 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
ifin my stupid soft had notted sended da message to da wrung pwaxe ursef
wulda knowed dat da gordon kittyz anna miss tina marie iz here, bof da
gordon gurlkitty anna miss tina marie iz bof single gurlcatz lukin ta
danze
anna haffa gud time, ifin ursefz wuld liksa intoduztin i wuld be happee
ta
dowit, Trudi, still glarin atta soft fur hittin wrung buttunz today
wrote in message
Fangu fur da kollarz. Weze havin lotz of fun.

Booker

On 3/19/2011 6:30 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
trudi wafez as she passes by to deliver bookers fambleez kollars... she
sees
what they are drinkin, nods in aprofal anna goes to find booker
wrote in message
Laughing having enjoyed the dancing, Daisy-chan, Cash and Aunti Mabel
settle at the bar with the others at the mixer. Most have singlecatz
party collars like they do, matched to their outfits.

The catenders quietly bring Aunti Mabel's lift chair and Cash's more
substantial stool and asks what they would like.

'I'z like to try sum other mousecream. I luved dat mousecreamsycle!
Suprize maiself?' says Daisy-chan. The catender who's wearing a
button
that says 'I'm just a Thom' grins and pulls out a blender to which he
adds
mysterous things, at least one of which seems to be a whole boneless
dressed out mouse, ice and lots of cream. This he turns into a lovely
confection that is almost too thick to drink. The perfect final touch
is
added with just a hint of nip gracing the top. Several kittahs look
on
in
avid interest to see if it tastes as good as it looks and the sublime
expression as Daisy-chan takes her first taste, says it all. Suddenly
but
not suprisingly, Thom is a very busy fellow! He adds it to the menu
above
the bar and being a simple fellow, calls it 'Thom's mousecream
delight'.

'Anna what may I get fur you 2 fine friends tonight?' asks a catender
who's button says 'I'm Stuart, but not Little'. Aunti Mabel bats her
eyes
and asks if he might have any pig blood and livers? She'd love some
of
that blended up with a bit of crushed ice and a small jigger of vodka?
Cash's ears almost stand up (quite a feat for a beagle!) as Stuart
checks.
Stuart comes back with a smile and asks if they would prefer duck,
pork,
or chicken liver as he has all 3. Aunti Mabel selects lucious duck
liver
while Cash, moaning at his waistline a little selects pork. Stuart
speaks
into a little microphone to the kitchen to bring the items plus spare
knowing that once a special is made, others will want some. Then he
turns
to demo the vodkas. Cash defers to Aunti's advanced knowledge as she
selects one that looks like a glacier was captured in a bottle. As
she
selects, a little lady from the kitchen comes laden with goodies. A
few
moments later, 2 large short stemmed mahgarita glasses lightly rimmed
in
gingered sugar arrive with their drinks. On the board above, Stuart
adds
'Stuarts bloody fantasy' under Thom's mousecream delight.

The party builds.

Old March 23rd 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

how kule iz diz!!!, hhhmmm, i wunnerz if willow will wil likez dez
modificashuns to herown fishtank... hhhmmm, she kan keep nipz anna tweetz in
deze tankz, trudi, purlezed az punc

Old March 23rd 11, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

der is samwise , house of olds, anna sam whut shares a hoomin wiffa
cinnamon, anna porter kitty, der iz four boycats, but three is kurrintlee
skortin da mcmaster kittygirls arownd... i is shamed to say i iz unsure
which one isa forf one... i iz sure da porter kittys will tell uses... deze
iz free possiblittez, i say she shuld danze wif whicefur one azkz furzt,
butted den agin she kan danze wiffalla dem ta decide...

Trudi, who beginz lukin fur deze boycats so dey duz do sum azkin!!!

den she says to jack, I hates to du diz butted...

she grabs da P A mic and beginz...

good efinin kittys, bof owrz danzes is gowin berre gud, butted sum of
urseflz boycats haz notted cometa meet efurione, so ifin urown name is sam,
or urown howse name iz porter, or ifin ursef iza kitty purleze come anna see
uses atta danze, dunt furgeta get yourown kollar,

Trudi, who sits down next to jack and says, diz here kruze direktur stuff
sure iz harder dan dat owlde tv show where da hoomin wuz juzt walkin arownd
wiffa klip bord anna gigglin alot,
"Booker" wrote in message
. ..
Trudi,

Kin yu rekommend a nice boykittie fur Snowflake? Sheze sittin offur der
but Ize sure she'd like a dance or two an sumkittie to chat wif wile weze
entertainin Sukie an Tina Marie.

Fangu furry much.

Booker, lukin after his older, but shyer, sissyfur.

On 3/22/2011 5:51 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
i willz be here, when efur ursefz iz readee, Trudi
. ..

Old March 23rd 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 3/23/2011 7:58 AM, Storrmmee wrote:

Trudi, who sits down next to jack and says, diz here kruze direktur stuff
sure iz harder dan dat owlde tv show where da hoomin wuz juzt walkin arownd
wiffa klip bord anna gigglin alot,

We fink yur doin a grate job. Weze kin double yur salary. It is furry
hard herdin kittiez, sez mi meowmie.

Booker
Old March 23rd 11, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Fangs! Yu simpwee has ta tell me ware yu get yure furz done? Myne furz
ar soso awrful! An myne cwaws??? Dont wook! Sukie hides the offending
paws behind her back, but finds it hard to put her collar on that
way....hmmmmmh.....dwat!
Sukie Gordon

Don't worry! You looks fine. My furs are a little messed up because
Auntie Debby hasn't been brushing me efurry day like she's supposed
to. My claws are nice and sharp, too.

Tina
Old March 23rd 11, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Sukie is looking pensively at Lizzie Borden and thinking that they are
very similar (cept da Meomie has cutted Sukies nayles an dey are a
mess, she hides them behind her back)
Hey Tina Marie! Dus yu mynd if Lizzie Borden comes wiff usses? I fink
she wud wuke furry nyce inna bwoo collur,tu contwast wiff yure gween
an myne wed wun.
*Shaw I wun an ask Lizzie if she wants tu chum up wiff usses??
Sukie fluffs her tail prettily an looks at Tina Marie.

Sure! Iffen we finds mancats, we could triple date!

Tina