A Tribyewt tu Stagazer, Raven, Taj Mahol, Tinker and Belle,

Old October 16th 11, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default A Tribyewt tu Stagazer, Raven, Taj Mahol, Tinker and Belle,

On Oct 13, 4:46*pm, riddik wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:14*pm, " wrote:

[A young *black cat with bright gold eyes steps to the podium, looks
around and clears his throat]

Hello effurywun; mine naym iz Blackjack. *Ize a fosterkitty in da home
uv DaRennieKidz. *Ize wud lyke tu pay tribyewt tu mine sisfurs Tinker
an Belle, an also tu Stargazer, Taj Mahal an Raven, hoo wur also Abbey
Cat foster kitties.

Mine sisfurs an I wur reskewed frum a semetaree an kaym tu da Rennie
hows tu liv. *We wur all furry shy arownd hoominz, so we wur brot heer
tu git soshialized. *Anti Heather waz so purrleezed wen Belle let hur
pet hur. *Da next morning wen she kaym intu owr room wif brekfist,
Belle waz ded. *sniff *A kupple uv dayz laytur, Tinker died tu, an
Ize waz all alone in da room. *sniff. *Ize don’t node why dey died
an Ize dint. *Dey dint luk or act sik.

Shortlee after dat, offur kitties in da hows started getting sik.
Stargazer Taj Mahal, Raven, an Micah Blue, Anti Heather’s own kitty.
Ize feel reallee bad dat dey died an Ize dint. *sniff *Dey neffur
did fynd owt wat happened an der waz tawk uv kwite a few fingz, but
Ize feel in mine hart it waz becuz uv mine sisfurz. *Maybee dey shud
hav left us in da semetaree.

Tinker, Belle, Ize luv yu an will see yu agin sumday. *Stargazer, Taj
Mahol an Raven, Ize sorree yu had tu die becuz uv mine sisfurz. *Wen
Ize git tu da Bridj, Ize hope tu see yu so Ize kin tell yu in furrsun
jist how sorree I am. *Micah Blue, yur meowmie an daddee miss yu an
sendz der luv.

[Blackjack bows his head for a moment before leaving the podium]

Aw, Blackjack, dat is a furry sad story.
We do not believe da dere is "blame" in sucha circumstance.
Sickness happens.
It just does, and sometimes it can be fought, but sometimes it wins.
Live your life in tribute to your sisters.
Dat is all dat any of us can do.

Azad- Hide quoted text -

Fangu Azad, doze ar furry wyz wurdz. Ize will dude mine best.

Blackjack
Old October 16th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Princess Pasha, datz furry kynd. Ize bin tryin tu let Anti
Heather node dat Ize sorree if Ize had enyfing tu dude wif wat
happined. Ize lettin hur pet mineself now, an sins it duzznt luk lyke
enywun wantz tu adopt mineself, it lukz lyke dis mite be mine noo
wuntroohome an Ize mite bekum wun uv DaRennieKidz. Ize shur hope so;
Ize lyke it heer.

Blackjack

On Oct 13, 6:46*pm, Princess Pasha
wrote:
Blackjack that was a wonderful tribute. I am sure that Anti Heather would not
want you to blame yourself or your family.
Princess Pasha

In article ,
says...

[A young *black cat with bright gold eyes steps to the podium, looks
around and clears his throat]

Hello effurywun; mine naym iz Blackjack. *Ize a fosterkitty in da home
uv DaRennieKidz. *Ize wud lyke tu pay tribyewt tu mine sisfurs Tinker
an Belle, an also tu Stargazer, Taj Mahal an Raven, hoo wur also Abbey
Cat foster kitties.

Mine sisfurs an I wur reskewed frum a semetaree an kaym tu da Rennie
hows tu liv. *We wur all furry shy arownd hoominz, so we wur brot heer
tu git soshialized. *Anti Heather waz so purrleezed wen Belle let hur
pet hur. *Da next morning wen she kaym intu owr room wif brekfist,
Belle waz ded. *sniff *A kupple uv dayz laytur, Tinker died tu, an
Ize waz all alone in da room. *sniff. *Ize don=92t node why dey died
an Ize dint. *Dey dint luk or act sik.

Shortlee after dat, offur kitties in da hows started getting sik.
Stargazer Taj Mahal, Raven, an Micah Blue, Anti Heather=92s own kitty.
Ize feel reallee bad dat dey died an Ize dint. *sniff *Dey neffur
did fynd owt wat happened an der waz tawk uv kwite a few fingz, but
Ize feel in mine hart it waz becuz uv mine sisfurz. *Maybee dey shud
hav left us in da semetaree.

Tinker, Belle, Ize luv yu an will see yu agin sumday. *Stargazer, Taj
Mahol an Raven, Ize sorree yu had tu die becuz uv mine sisfurz. *Wen
Ize git tu da Bridj, Ize hope tu see yu so Ize kin tell yu in furrsun
jist how sorree I am. *Micah Blue, yur meowmie an daddee miss yu an
sendz der luv.

[Blackjack bows his head for a moment before leaving the podium]- Hide quoted text -

Old October 16th 11, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Cybèle an Oriane.

Blackjack

On Oct 13, 7:38*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:14:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
[Blackjack bows his head for a moment before leaving the podium]

Dat iz a berry sad story, but you had nuffin to do wif it, no.... And dat
was a luffly twibyoot

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/13/2011 7:38:04 PM

Old October 16th 11, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex an Pipps. Anti Heather finkz alot abowt
yur meowmie tu. Ize will let hur node dat yu all luv hur. Datz so
sweet.

Blackjack

On Oct 13, 8:21*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Yes, Blackjack, that was a wonderful, and sad tribute and we are so sorry
for your losses
and we agree with Princess Pasha
about Anti Heather, who is a wonderful woman, and who has lost too many
kitties to
things. My mom Kyla just loves her and
Mom still has the Kissamouse cards in a box from the last 3 years, and
Auntie Heather's are 'very' special.
She took the time and love to sign each cat's name.
Oh how she and her family loves all the fosters and Renniekids.
Uncle John McMaster sent her the book on the
Abbey Cat foster kitties, told her to give it to someone when she finished
reading it.
Mom read it four times, and cried, before she gave it to another cat lover
lady,
who came to visit, and told her to give it to
someone when she finished reading it too.
We all love you Auntie *Heather and what you do for your beloved kitties.
Love,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps.

Old October 16th 11, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu OEJ. Ize noo tu livin wif hoominz, an Ize gess Ize got a lot tu
lurn. Ize will rememfur yur wurdz.

Blackjack

On Oct 13, 8:21*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
mine dear blackjack, itz nokitty or hoominz fawlt, it juzt iz... da softz
gramma sayez da defil duzint pwage ursef if he haz ursef, he onlee pwagez
doze he duzint haf, so itsa defilz fawlt he wuz twin ta make da renee
hoominz qwit dowin der good wurkz, himz waz beree harsh to deze wnnerful

Old October 16th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu WooToo. Ize neffur noo der was sutch a fing az da Bridj till
Ize kaym tu liv wif Anti Heather. Ize glad tu know it'z der an dat
Ize will see mine sisfurz agin an meet alla da kittiez Anti Heather
tawkz abowt.

Blackjack

On Oct 13, 8:57*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:14*pm, " wrote:

[A young *black cat with bright gold eyes steps to the podium, looks
around and clears his throat]

lovingly snipped Dis wuz a TRAJEDY an dere is gno blame. Dey will be
happy wile waitin at da Bridj.

--
WooToo for her Hous

Old October 16th 11, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Booker. Weez all appreshiayt dat.

Blackjack

On Oct 13, 9:32*pm, Booker wrote:
Dat waz a furry tuching trybute. Bast is as Bast will be, weze du not
qwestion Bast's wishes. Weze purr fur da hole in yur fambliez hartz to heel.

Booker

Old October 16th 11, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu fur da eggsplaynashun Ralph. Ize hurt alot abowt yu. Ize node
yur wedwink Kissa iz deer an will show dem arownd.

Blackjack, finkin heez glad dey dint leev him at da semetaree

On Oct 13, 11:43*pm, Gabrielle wrote:
Blackjack, dat wuz a furry sad tribewt. Id wuz knot yewr sisfurz fawlt
ana, wile it iz knot rong tu bee sorree, I hopez yew dont feel dat yew
or yewr sisfurz did enyfing bad. It wuz da siknezz dat wuz badbad ana
eevull.. Wile I wishez wif alla mineown hart dat Micah Blue,
Stargazer, Taj Mahol, Raven, Tinker, ana Belle wur still onna diz side
uv da Bridj, I fur wun iz glad ana happy yew wur nod left inna
semmitaree.

Ralph de Ralf, hugging the young black cat

Old October 16th 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

manee in mine howze camed furm da owt, while i minesef haz awayz been inna
in, mine momcat miss violette wuz comed in furm da owt, anna cept fur
chester whu wuz inna kage pwaze all rezt camed in furm da owt, so der iz
awayz ajuztmintz, take urown time, ursef haza gud hoominz der, OEJ

Old October 16th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 13, 9:14*pm, " wrote:
[...]

Oh Blackjack, wat a sadsad twibyute. Yure Meomie is a gud purrson an
dese awrful fings happen an fur no gud weeson dat kittiez n hoomins
can wurk out. But is not yure fawlt. Big hugs.

Sukie Gordon, who was a feral rescue too.