gravity

Old January 14th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

Default gravity

Gravity weighs heavily on this kitty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zJtRNYV0_g
Old January 15th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

"AZ Nomad"
Gravity weighs heavily on this kitty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zJtRNYV0_g

OMG, how funny Thanx, I needed a laugh today

Kyla

Old January 15th 10, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

AZ Nomad wrote:

Gravity weighs heavily on this kitty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zJtRNYV0_g

What a weird cat. Talk about relaxed, though.

Joyce

--
I'm in favor of animal liberation. Why? Because I'm an animal.
-- Edward Abbey

Gravity Yowie Cat anecdotes 16 October 27th 09 07:05 AM
A matter of some gravity ScratchMonkey Cat anecdotes 0 September 9th 09 10:28 AM
Cat cruelty in zero gravity Mirthyl Fodad Cat health & behaviour 2 December 6th 07 12:32 PM
Theory of Cat Gravity GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 3 October 4th 07 04:17 AM
Fez lost his gravity challenge Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 5 June 27th 05 06:26 AM