New pictures

Old March 14th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default New pictures

I uploaded some new pictures to my Photobucket account. There are a few
of Mir-Mir being cute on the cat tree, Caliban showing off his ample
tummy, and both cats enjoying the sun out in the enclosure.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ry%202007%20-/

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 14th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:04:57 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ry%202007%20-/

TUMMYTUMMYTUMMY!

Your pics of Mir and Cali are so relaxing yawn. I think I'll go lie
down.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 14th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:04:57 -0400, Marina wrote:

I uploaded some new pictures to my Photobucket account. There are a few
of Mir-Mir being cute on the cat tree, Caliban showing off his ample
tummy, and both cats enjoying the sun out in the enclosure.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ry%202007%20-/

Nice pix! I love cats in the sink. I stepped out of the shower not long ago
to find Ketzl curled up in the bathroom sink. (Naturally, I had to wait a
while to shave.) By the time I got the camera he had leapt out. He always
seems to know when I'm about to immortalize him.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

Old March 14th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...anuary%202007%...

Stories and pics athttp://koti.welho.com/mkurten/
Pics athttp://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

Wow, They really know how to pose for the camera,don't they?
Especially Mir. She just stretches out as if to
say, 'Yeah, I'm cute. Deal with it, awwright?'

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

Old March 15th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Awwww... they are adorable!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 15th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:04:57 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ry%202007%20-/

TUMMYTUMMYTUMMY!

Your pics of Mir and Cali are so relaxing yawn. I think I'll go lie
down.

Imagine me snuggling up to that tummy for a catnap. Ah, heaven.

Old March 15th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:04:57 -0400, Marina wrote:

I uploaded some new pictures to my Photobucket account. There are a few
of Mir-Mir being cute on the cat tree, Caliban showing off his ample
tummy, and both cats enjoying the sun out in the enclosure.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ry%202007%20-/

Nice pix! I love cats in the sink. I stepped out of the shower not long ago
to find Ketzl curled up in the bathroom sink. (Naturally, I had to wait a
while to shave.) By the time I got the camera he had leapt out. He always
seems to know when I'm about to immortalize him.

That's always the problem with the camera. The cats can't ignore it.
Caliban is a ham, and when I bring out the camera, he starts to pose and
prance for it. he was laying in a different position when I tried to
take the picture of him in the chair, but when I approached with the
camera, he rolled over and showed me his tummy. So I took a picture of
that. Miranda doesn't like the camera at all, and always eyes me
suspiciously when I have it in my hands, which is why I seldom catch any
of her cutest moments on film.

Old March 15th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jane wrote:
Wow, They really know how to pose for the camera,don't they?
Especially Mir. She just stretches out as if to
say, 'Yeah, I'm cute. Deal with it, awwright?'

Heh, yeah, she was surprisingly cooperative that time, though she
usually hates the camera.

Old March 15th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
That Caliban, he's just way to uptight.

Isn't he? He needs to learn to relax.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

Little Boy Pictures are now up Adrian Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 06 12:41 PM
Little Boy Pictures are now up Marina Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 06 06:53 AM
Pictures! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 23 June 15th 05 03:36 PM
More Sam pictures Ann Cat anecdotes 9 February 22nd 05 05:37 AM
Sam pictures Ann Cat anecdotes 10 January 4th 05 06:55 AM