Loki's brother "Brother"

Old February 4th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Loki's brother "Brother"

I finally have been able to snap some pix of "brother". You can see them at
webshots, he
http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47109326TDRqqt

This is the first kitten from Mama, from her first litter (Loki is from the
second, then I had her spayed when she was pg w/the third), the only one I
haven't been able to trap. If I so much as touch the inside door handle, he
takes off for the fields. He won't come back till I re-enter the house!

This was her first litter, so we figure he's about 9 months old. I'm glad he's
male, cause there are no other females in the neighborhood (I hope!). He and
Mama mostly sleep all day. She may take a walk around the neighborhood but comes
back late afternoon. He goes to the field next door but also comes back. He's
absolutely gorgeous, but even when I was snapping those pix thru the window, he
was ready to run!

But isn't he gorgeous? I'm waiting for the minute Loki jumps up on the window
sill and brother is looking in, then I can snap the two in the same shot.

--
ShirleyB, Rexie and Loki’s Mom
To Reply by email: remove 'nicks'

Pictures of His Majesty, Rex are at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/255873683SwWQZJ
Pictures of Loki can be seen at:
http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...85519812EYwKMs
And Our HOMEPAGE is: http://jumi-shirley-butler.com

Old February 4th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ShirleyB wrote:
[...]

Very beautiful. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 5th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ShirleyB wrote:
I finally have been able to snap some pix of "brother". You can see them
at webshots, he
http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47109326TDRqqt

What a cutie!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 6th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ShirleyB wrote:

I finally have been able to snap some pix of "brother". You can see them at
webshots, he
http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47109326TDRqqt

But isn't he gorgeous?

He sure is. What a fluffball!

Joyce
Old February 7th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-02-04, ShirleyB penned:
I finally have been able to snap some pix of "brother". You can see
them at webshots, he
http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...47109326TDRqqt

[snip]

He is just breathtaking.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old February 21st 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Loki's brother

Very handsome and beautiful fur.
Suz

Old February 22nd 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kic, hi. Not to bore everyone else, but long story short: This stray came around
my house (Mama) in Sept, starving, dehydrated so that she couldn't even meow.
But friendly, even before I started putting water/food out. Realized she was
pregnant. Took her to my vet and had her spayed. Two weeks later she turned up
on the porch w/3 kits, then 2 more, all about 4 to 5 weeks! Apparently she had a
previous litter hidden away!

Found homes for all but the boy, who became Loki (see pix of them all he
http://tinyurl.com/e5edz

During this process the large orange ones turned up and Mama would nurse them
(trapped one, couldn't the other). The vet says they were Mama's first litter.
This means a cat just short of one year, had had 3 litters! (or would have, had
I not gotten her spayed!)

Anywhoo, I bring her in every so often but feed and water her and "Brother" or,
'Bruver' as I call him, to my hubby's irritation!) She's not afraid of anything
in the house, so I know she was dumped rather than wild.

But I do have an indoor 3-year old male, very spoiled, neutered Siamese, so I
have to be careful when I bring her in.

ShirleyB, Rexie and Loki’s Mom
To Reply by email: remove 'nicks'

Pictures of His Majesty, Rex are at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/255873683SwWQZJ
Pictures of Loki can be seen at:
http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pic...85519812EYwKMs

And Our HOMEPAGE is: http://jumi-shirley-butler.com

kic eloquently related the following on 2/22/2006 7:22 AM: