Playing with 28 Kittens

Old November 24th 03, 05:40 AM
Bev

Default Playing with 28 Kittens

Took four friends and cameras out to Lois's place to-day. There were
kittens climbing through pipes, scaling tall kitty trees, swooping
through cardboard boxes and brown paper bags and kittens climbing all
the interesting human trees. Took a whole roll of photos - kitties are
so hard to catch in one place though. There were fighting kittens,
pouncing kittens, prancing kittens, climbing kittens, galloping
kittens. They were purring, meowing, squeaking, hissing, growling.
Lois is exhausted! I was exhausted just looking at them, lol.

There were blue burmese, red burmese, cream, chocolate, lilac, seal,
tortie, have I missed any! I know Lois loves playing with them, I
would never get a thing done! She will miss them when they go.

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old November 24th 03, 06:33 AM
Lois Reay

Hope your friends enjoyed their visit Bev - it is very good for the kittens
to interact with other people (and interact they did, made me laugh at how
the blue boy was nibbling on Helens hair!!) and the four or was it five
*trying* to get into Suzie's handbag.

Lois

Old November 24th 03, 02:48 PM
Victor Martinez

Sounds like a lot of fun! Lois, how do you keep track of who is who?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 24th 03, 03:52 PM
jmcquown

Lois Reay wrote:
Hope your friends enjoyed their visit Bev - it is very good for the
kittens to interact with other people (and interact they did, made me
laugh at how the blue boy was nibbling on Helens hair!!) and the four
or was it five *trying* to get into Suzie's handbag.

Lois

I cannot imagine! You must be overwhelmed by all the bouncing, bounding
activity going on all at once!

Jill

Old November 24th 03, 06:41 PM
Lois Reay

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
.. .
Sounds like a lot of fun! Lois, how do you keep track of who is who?

The kittens don't all run in together and are different ages.

Phoebe's ten are now ten weeks old and are in a big room on their own, there
are four different colours, seal, blue, chocolate and lilac, the three
lilac's sometimes confuse me, other than that I know who is who, today nine
of them are going to the v*t for their little operation, the littlest girl
doesn't make the weight yet so I will leave her until next week.

There are twelve kittens out in the garage (which is attached to the house)
these are Freya's and Gigi's kittens, they do run together, one lot is nine
weeks old and the other seven weeks, the colours out there are, seal, blue,
chocolate, cream, red and tortie, I know them all by sight.

Bobbi's six are now three weeks old and still confined to their sleeping
box, they are in the bedroom on their own, the colours there are seal, blue
and chocolate, they will probably start getting out of their box any day
now.

Phoebe's kittens will be ready to go to their new homes in about a week and
a half - that will ease the situation somewhat!!

Lois

Old November 24th 03, 11:24 PM
polonca12000

I know it must be very tiring for Lois, but I would *love* to come and
visit! Very looking forward to the pics!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Bev" wrote in message
Took four friends and cameras out to Lois's place to-day. There were
kittens climbing through pipes, scaling tall kitty trees, swooping
through cardboard boxes and brown paper bags and kittens climbing all
the interesting human trees. snip

Old November 25th 03, 12:53 AM
Brenda

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

sounds absolutely delightful!
Brenda

Old November 26th 03, 12:18 AM
OU812?

"Bev" wrote in message
[...]

OMG.. that would be so much fun!!

We go to the SPCA every week to do health checks on animals and practise
blood collection. When you go into one of the cat rooms, you are literally
swarmed by at least a half dozen cats the moment you step in the door. If
you sit down on the floor, its even better!!!

Kristy
--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #

Old November 26th 03, 02:52 AM
Lois Reay

"OU812?" wrote in message
We go to the SPCA every week to do health checks on animals and practise
blood collection. When you go into one of the cat rooms, you are

literally
swarmed by at least a half dozen cats the moment you step in the door. If
you sit down on the floor, its even better!!!

Kristy
--
((
/\ /\ ))
/@ @\ ((
\ _* _/\\\\\\
/ * \
/ \ /\
/ \ //
/ \ //
# # # #

Loved the cat!!! very clever.

Swedisj kittens Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 5 November 5th 03 11:16 PM
Rocky Playing Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 October 18th 03 11:05 PM
Formula for hand-raising kittens Pat Cat anecdotes 4 September 15th 03 09:01 PM
New Foster kittens bunny_baby Cat anecdotes 2 August 22nd 03 04:38 PM