remembering last year

Old October 6th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default remembering last year

as Tiger finishes up the pooter work for the bootike and collekts things to
send to hiz howze and his howze is getting readi for dinner wif petunia
tiger pauses as hiz gold eyes fall on a violette flower in a pattern handing
on a rack, he sits down and remfurs that last year hiz howze wuz all excited
to be going to the ball, efuryone wuz happi anna healthi anna nobodi hadda
kare... then halfway thru the ball the spokeskitty fur hiz howze became sick
and went rapidly tothe bridge leaving him in charge as the oldest kitty of a
totally unruly bunch of katz anna hoomanz dat it took her iron paw of velvet
to kontrol, he bowz hizown head and wipes a tear befur finishing up hiz
work...

dearest wife kitty iz der anithin elzeta du? Tiger

Old October 6th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:30:50 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

as Tiger finishes up the pooter work for the bootike and collekts things to
send to hiz howze and his howze is getting readi for dinner wif petunia
tiger pauses as hiz gold eyes fall on a violette flower in a pattern handing
on a rack, he sits down and remfurs that last year hiz howze wuz all excited
to be going to the ball, efuryone wuz happi anna healthi anna nobodi hadda
kare... then halfway thru the ball the spokeskitty fur hiz howze became sick
and went rapidly tothe bridge leaving him in charge as the oldest kitty of a
totally unruly bunch of katz anna hoomanz dat it took her iron paw of velvet
to kontrol, he bowz hizown head and wipes a tear befur finishing up hiz
work...

dearest wife kitty iz der anithin elzeta du? Tiger

[Petite Purrsian packs up her toga and accessories, turns off the
light and ports over to her wedwink's home]

No my luf, just gettink dwesses. [she snuggles close to him and
giving him a kitty-hug says] I knoze dat dis iz a sad time, buttid its
also a time fur renooal. Yur doink a fine job az elder kitty, and you
haff a gud heart.

[she grooms the back of his neck as a mom-cat would] Come my luf,
letz get dressed...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/6/2006 6:30:07 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 7th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you iz rite anna i hasta see dat chester anna stormmee duzint mbarazz
demseves, I thinkz chester will du juzt fine, butted dat stormmee I iz
notted too sure bowttt hersef, goin wif garfeild who iz a nice youngmancat,
anna puttin rosco on herown danzecard alzo, *shakes head* I sure iz glad we
iz winked, Tiger, beginz ta get drezzed befur checkin on hizown howze