Goodbye, Gotcha

Old March 8th 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Goodbye, Gotcha

Please say a prayer for Gotcha, House of Condon, who went to the
Bridge this morning.

Lucy, posted wtih love
Old March 8th 11, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
Please say a prayer for Gotcha, House of Condon, who went to the
Bridge this morning.

Lucy, posted wtih love

G'bye, Gotcha.
Hab fun atta da Bridge.
P2nya hunkers down an shtartz a-purring.

Old March 8th 11, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 19:51:00 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats
wrote:

Please say a prayer for Gotcha, House of Condon, who went to the
Bridge this morning.

Lucy, posted wtih love

There is no sadder day for a cat lover, than when a cat goes to the
Bridge :-(

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Purrs are on the way for Gotcha, and for you as well.

Our cats work their way so deeply into our heart, and when they go to
the Bridge, they leave behind a cat shaped hole in our heart.
Old March 8th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kraut / Larry Stark

wrote:

Please say a prayer for Gotcha, House of Condon, who went to the
Bridge this morning.

Lucy, posted wtih love

So very, very sorry for your loss.

Prayers and purrs are heading you way from me and all my furballs.

Old March 8th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 7, 10:51*pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
Please say a prayer for Gotcha, House of Condon, who went to the
Bridge this morning.

Lucy, posted wtih love

Purrs rise from r froats. Wee purr four yoor loss an four Gotcha to
haff a good trip to wer awl ob r RB frens ar waiting to greet an
sellybrate.

--
Missy, WooToo an Sunrise (an da dogs and hoomins) an Wascal an da
parruts at remote wocashuns

Old March 8th 11, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

The Porter Cats wrote:
Please say a prayer for Gotcha, House of Condon, who went to the
Bridge this morning.

Lucy, posted wtih love

Sending condolences and kind thoughts. I don't think I ever met
Gotcha although I have met some of the other Condon kitties.

Adam
Old March 8th 11, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"The Porter Cats" wrote

Please say a prayer for Gotcha, House of Condon, who went to the
Bridge this morning.

So sorry to hear that. Purrs and wagging tails to make Gotcha's journey
easy.

Old March 8th 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

The Porter Cats wrote:
Please say a prayer for Gotcha, House of Condon, who went to the
Bridge this morning.

Lucy, posted wtih

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.