SOUPCASE alert

Old May 18th 12, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default SOUPCASE alert

Uncl Bill gotted out ob heer wiff his soupcase wile I wuz busy
inspektigating mine doodl-box, wich hee had jus cleend.

Der is plenny ob crunchee-fudz, wich is awl I will eet, an da wadder
bole is full. An I gno Ant Micki will com in an chek mine fudz an
wadder an giv mee skritches.

But diss is intolerabubble an I am gnot going to tolerate itted. He
sed dat hee will be bak Sunday gnite. Hee wented to play dat poker.

grumbling to self in a patch of bright sunshine on the carpet

--
WooToo

Old May 18th 12, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Seww howwiblbobble! Itted sutch a wong time tu be bandoned. I wil
purr fur yoo to stay stwongk.

I do hab a widdl book heer dat mite be ob hepl if itted iss
owffurwelwming.
Ssplaynes how yoo cud poop in his shooz an on his pillow, an doo uffur
appwopweut stuf.
It cald "Fat Freddys Cat".
A gwate weed wif a wotta waffs.
MeOwy

Old May 18th 12, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 18, 4:19*pm, Meowy wrote:
Seww howwiblbobble! *Itted sutch a wong time tu be bandoned. *I wil
purr fur yoo to stay stwongk.

I do hab a widdl book heer dat mite be ob hepl if itted iss
owffurwelwming.
Ssplaynes how yoo cud poop in his shooz an on his pillow, an doo uffur
appwopweut stuf.
It cald "Fat Freddys Cat".
A gwate weed wif a wotta waffs

Wee got dat HEER. goes over to dresser, shuffles through drawer. bong
goes on the floor

Heer dey is. Fabuwous Furry Freek brovers, starring Fat Freddy's Cat.

Fangu four remining me. back in the patch of sunlight with the book

--
WooToo
Old May 18th 12, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Oh WooToo, dat iz jusdt da hoomanz way of fingiez. Dem kant port frum plaze
to plaze so dem haz to du tiself di wai. U will be fine wiff Auntie Micki.
Piglett leaves a gift of nip and some treats by the spot of sunshine and
returns home.

Old May 19th 12, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Woo Too, do you want to teleport down here to Florida while Uncle Bill is gone? You can play with Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Miss Tina Marie, and mineselves. Or you can run up and down the stairs in the middle of the night. Or you can sleep on the man human, also known as The PawPaw.

Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Old May 19th 12, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On May 18, 4:19 pm, Meowy
Seww howwiblbobble! Itted sutch a wong time tu be bandoned. I wil
purr fur yoo to stay stwongk.

ai wuf da wai yew purr, mai bootiful wink.

I do hab a widdl book heer dat mite be ob hepl if itted iss
owffurwelwming.
Ssplaynes how yoo cud poop in his shooz an on his pillow, an doo uffur
appwopweut stuf.
It cald "Fat Freddys Cat".
A gwate weed wif a wotta waffs

Mosey: Gud poynt mai luf

Wee got dat HEER. goes over to dresser, shuffles through drawer. bong
goes on the floor
Heer dey is. Fabuwous Furry Freek brovers, starring Fat Freddy's Cat.
Fangu four remining me. back in the patch of sunlight with the book
--
WooToo

Mosey waffs at da fot uf Unka Billz bong going on da floor.
ai hoap hym wynz toonas tew git moar hoomin nip..heh
Old May 20th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Oh,WooToo, I wish I kud inbite yu heer, buttid I seed Meowmee mayke
reservashunz on da pooter furra shuttle tu da ayerport, an un plain, an
uh bussryde az wewll an bak uhgin. I just dunt kno wen...yet, I tin in
Joon fur uh grandcub'z gradyuayshun.
--
Pitô.ônya, waitin furr da soupcase tu kum owt.

Old May 20th 12, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

O mai toze,Pitô.ônya ,
iz yeu goin wif yer Meowmie?
wull az Vice Grand Pooh Bah, ai kan l keap fingz uner kontrol heer en owr
Kommunity.
Umaky? Hoominz!!

Mosey

Old May 20th 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I wyll wet yu kno wen, fangu.
Yu an Sundance wyll mayke uh gudgud teem.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

Soupcase! The Two Sisters Cat community 14 March 30th 12 07:20 PM
soupcase Booker Cat community 4 March 22nd 12 05:57 PM
KF Alert! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 May 8th 07 05:12 PM
We all just got put on alert No More Retail Cat anecdotes 7 November 20th 05 04:26 AM