Picture of Luna and the little ones

Old August 12th 03, 03:43 AM
Helen Wheelss

Victor M. Martinez wrote:
I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Thanks for sharing - that's a beautiful picture.
Helen Wheels

Old August 12th 03, 03:45 AM
Stacey

are you signed into Yahoo?

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
"CATherine" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:46:16 -0700, Dan Mahoney
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:13:40 -0500, "Victor M. Martinez"
wrote:

I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

They are all absolutely adorable! Such cute tiny ones, and Luna is so
beautiful.

Dan

I keep getting a page that says Group Error.

Me, too!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 12th 03, 03:55 AM
bewtifulfreak

"Stacey" wrote in message
.. .
are you signed into Yahoo?

I thought you might have had something there, but yeah, I am....don't
understand it, I'm getting the same error I got when you posted your pics!
I wanna see da kitties!!! *stamps foot petulantly*

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 12th 03, 04:27 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:55:12 +0100, "bewtifulfreak"
wrote:

"Stacey" wrote in message
. ..
are you signed into Yahoo?

I thought you might have had something there, but yeah, I am....don't
understand it, I'm getting the same error I got when you posted your pics!
I wanna see da kitties!!! *stamps foot petulantly*

Ann

Might just be Yahoo problem. The link worked fine for me, earlier, and
I just tried again and still works. If the link still doesn't work,
maybe just go to Victor's album (Victor's Crew on RPCA_Pictures)
Old August 12th 03, 07:51 AM
Byron & Christine Burel

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

A superb photo, Victor! Really warms my heart!
Christine

Old August 12th 03, 09:48 AM

Victor M. Martinez wrote:

I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Gorgeous! They look really pretty in that dappled sunlight.

Joyce
Old August 12th 03, 12:51 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Stacey wrote:
Wasn't it you who had such trouble with the last fosters not getting along
with Luna and Issa? If not, forgive my memory....

Basho and Issa were the ones that hated the little ones. They hated these ones
at first too, but they've opened to them quite quickly. Luna has always played
mom for all the kittens we've had, letting them suckle and stuff. Actually,
she didn't let either of our current kittens suckle for some reason.

But these ones look like keepers... dontcha think? LOL

Absolutely! We still haven't informed the Humane Society though... I'm waiting
for them to contact me asking if I've forgotten I have two fosters... ;-)

Old August 12th 03, 01:05 PM
Victor M. Martinez

CATherine wrote:
I keep getting a page that says Group Error.

Hmmm... try going to the RPCA_Pictures group on Yahoo, then open the
folder labeled Victor's Crew. The picture is in there.

Old August 13th 03, 03:53 AM
Sam Nash

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
Absolutely! We still haven't informed the Humane Society though... I'm

waiting
for them to contact me asking if I've forgotten I have two fosters... ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Isn't this the same Victor that said "I don't think we'll foster again ...
too hard to give them up"?

Just kidding, Victor. Great pix of vrey cute kittens!
Sam