Lucky-Rafa

Old July 21st 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Lucky-Rafa

My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 21st 08, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 21, 6:25*am, "Adrian" wrote:
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Wow, he is a handsome boy, he looks big! Love his soul patch (and
his hypenated name--now that's some cat class)
Congratulations to your sis.

Sherry
Old July 21st 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 21, 7:25*am, "Adrian" wrote:
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

How nice for your sister and Lucky-Rafa, which is a very nice name. He
is a good-looking cat and seems to be fond of the camera.

--
Will in New Haven

Old July 21st 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

--

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is
about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will
soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

A Stinky-Cat!!! If he's anything like my boy, he'll be a joy for years to
come.

Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

#29 shows meezer-like features - the tall, pointed ears and the
narrow cheeks. Is he very vocal as well?

--
MatSav

Old July 21st 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He
is about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but
hope I will soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him
last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF
--

Beautiful cat. And I see why he needs two names. He's mostly white,
but when he curls up, then he's a black cat.

May they enjoy each other for many many years.

Jo

Old July 21st 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is
about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will
soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

Love his chin-spot! How did she decide on his name?

Tweed

Old July 22nd 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

He's gorgeous! What a face. And he has a goatee, kind of like Frank.

Is that Baggy in the following picture, strolling in the catnip groves?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 22nd 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Adrian wrote:
My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is about
two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I will soon,
I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

A handsome young man!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old July 22nd 08, 10:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Adrian" wrote in
om:

My sister is now owned, she adopted, Lucky-Rafa, two weeks ago. He is
about two years old and very loving. I haven't met him yet but hope I
will soon, I've posted some pictures my mother took of him last week.

5 pictures start here.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21333...75823146uSJCAF

He looks like a beatnick in some of those shots. What a cutie.

Andy

One lucky cat Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 1 December 6th 07 12:50 AM
OT My lucky day Pat Cat anecdotes 44 June 14th 07 07:10 PM
lucky cat! sandra Cat anecdotes 0 July 9th 06 03:57 PM
lucky cat Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \) Cat anecdotes 4 March 16th 06 06:12 PM