These are my babies

Old October 25th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default These are my babies

"SantaSteeler" wrote in message
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...16/squeaky.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/molly.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/hemi.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...licecooper.jpg

Oh my, what gorgeous cats! Alice Cooper looks well named! ; Was "Hemi"
for the half black / half white markings? Molly looks like a little love
bug with that "come hither" look she's giving the camera. And squeaky (boy
or girl cat?) looks a bit mischievous!

Again, welcome to the group SS. Group, I can vouch for SantaSteeler - I
know him from another, non-cat newsgroups and he's a really nice guy (knows
how to play nice and share, like he's shared these pictures of his
fur-babies).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 25th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

What lovely cats! And Alice Cooper's markings are very striking.

Welcome to the group, and thanks for the kitty photos.

Old October 25th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SantaSteeler

Hemi is from Hemorrhoid. He is the main guy. Molly is a very skittish
kitty. When I saw Alice Coopers markings with the tear like coloring her
name was a given and Squeaky named herself. She walks around squeaking to
let me know if her dish needs filled or to clean the pan.

Old October 25th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

SantaSteeler wrote:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...16/squeaky.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/molly.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/hemi.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...licecooper.jpg

You have a beautiful clowder.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 25th 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

SantaSteeler wrote:

They are all beautiful. Welcome to the group!

Old October 25th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"SantaSteeler" wrote
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...16/squeaky.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/molly.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/hemi.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...licecooper.jpg

Welcome aboard the good ship RPCA, Santa (I shan't use the SS abbreviation
'cos of the WW2 association)

That's a fine bunch of masters you have there!

If you want to see my Cornwall/UK-based team they're he

http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Purrs
Gordon & the FF (Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki)

Old October 25th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

SantaSteeler wrote:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...16/squeaky.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/molly.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16/hemi.jpg
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...licecooper.jpg

What a cute bunch!

Alice Cooper has some very unusual markings. It's not just the
eye makeup, but she has a very tortie-looking body (mixed colors),
with a calico face (distinct patches of orange and black). It kind
of looks like she had an orange tabby head until someone spilled
black ink on her.

Molly has the most square muzzle I've ever seen! Was she just
chasing a bug or looking at the birds?

Who is the Siamese? (I cheated and went directly to
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m64/hemi16.)

Welcome!
Joyce
Old October 25th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SantaSteeler

We lost Muffin the snowshoe at the ripe old age of 17 last year. She was
the most talkative kitty I ever had. She ruled over my sister's 2 shar pei
and never took anything from any dog.Molly loves to look out the windows at
the squirrels and the birds.

Old October 25th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Welcome to the group. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Ann
(another alice cooper fan)

My four babies! John Cat anecdotes 8 November 13th 05 12:59 AM
Babies... wafflycat Cat anecdotes 7 July 15th 05 04:46 AM
Babies? What babies? I haven't seen any babies.... RobZip Cat health & behaviour 77 June 29th 04 01:32 AM
my babies tracy Cat anecdotes 50 May 23rd 04 03:09 AM
New Babies Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 7 April 2nd 04 04:04 PM