Purring Cats Club

Old November 5th 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Purring Cats Club

Hi diz iz O. T. Well, do kom to myown houze and spect to get fed goodz. Dat
stoopid TED says I godda loose wait and so I duzent get fed nuff eiffer. How
ken I looze wait when I knowz where it alliz? Her feedz us all at once den
piks up what we dozen eatz. You needz to port offer to Uncle Billz, WooToo
mite share. Den, maybeee notz.
"Bizzy" wrote in message
Myne duzint giff me enuff Fansee Feets fud. Ize starvin'!
Bizzy

Ray or Fran wrote:

Ize with you Bizzy. Meowmie doesn't give me nearly enough snacks!

Puddi

Old November 6th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Sebastian anna Joolian" wrote in message
In article , Her Royal Highness
Cleopatra Cleocat says...

Mine mom izza slowslow sekraterry, but I will come along fur thuh ride
even
if I dont tawk tuu much. Iz dat okay?
PP

Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to join us, and you only have to talk as
much as you want to.

Would like a convertible of your own, or would like to ride with me and
my wink TV, or would prefer to ride in the RV?

Cleo

fuzzy tabbee guy wispurs...pik da confurtabel an Iyell port offur wen
meowmni's
not lukkin. Dat way we kin feel da wind in ower furrz az weer drifin
along

Oh, thuh confurtabel, pleeeze. Fangu. Du yoo hab one in red?
Princess Pasha, always picky

Old November 6th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

Oh, thuh confurtabel, pleeeze. Fangu. Du yoo hab one in red?
Princess Pasha, always picky

I certainly do! I'll have Stevenson, my majordomo, get one ready for you.

Cleo
Old November 6th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
Oh, thuh confurtabel, pleeeze. Fangu. Du yoo hab one in red?
Princess Pasha, always picky

I certainly do! I'll have Stevenson, my majordomo, get one ready for you.

Cleo

Oh fangu!! Lessee, I will need a hat to wear, and sumfing to wear dat will
be sheek fur a confurtabul.
PP

Old November 6th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

We'll go Storm!
Phoebe & Emma

Anycat can always go for rides in my jets and/or copters. Unkle Major
left them all to me. I can get everycat on the 767.

Storm

Old November 6th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bizzy

HIHI Tess! Fangu fur the idea.
Bizzy

Ms. Tess wrote:

Did sumkitty say eat and snaks? Ware?
Bizzy

HiHi Mr. Bizzy! Duz yu lyke snaks? Iz not a big eeter so yu cood say
yu wuz gittin sum snaks fur me an den yu cood eet dem tu.

Tess, waving across the continent

Granby wrote:

Hey puddi on diz venture we iz gonna startz againz, yourownself ken kom
alongz. Dere is an R.V. for doz who don wanna ride Motorz zycles or in
confertables. You ken jus ride and eat and bisit. (Hooman nots: There is a
certain kitty that belongs to someone named Unkle Bill who always haz
snacks.)

Old November 6th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Okay!! Yoo meen we gotta stick tu one fing atta time?
Princess Pasha, surprised

. ..