Fluffykitz nowntzmint

Old December 29th 10, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Fluffykitz nowntzmint

Fluffykitz Catering iz prowd to anowntz a noo partner: nun uther dan owr
furry own Mme. Anaïs! Not onlee iz she a gormay, but she haz an estensive
netwerk uv kontackz in Yurop dat will give Fluffykitz access to mennee
dellykaseez an speshultee fudz dat we haz not bin abul to offer befur. Anaïs
will also hewp develup Fluffykitz'z noo event planning an entertanemint
biznessez. Pleez joyn myownself in welkumming Anaïs.

Anaïs, wud yoo like to say a fyoo werdz?

Rebecca

Old December 29th 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six cats stop what they are dong stand and cheer///

OEJ says to herownsef, Tiger wuld be beri prowd dat hersef haz kept lifing,

Trudi iz beri prowd of herown furnd..

Chester thinkz... wayyy kule, efin more new fudz ta twy

Old December 29th 10, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett spins around as she hears shrill whistling comming from the top of a
small cave and looks up to see Harri and O T whicstling and jumnping for
joy. Diz iz wonnerful newz.

Old December 29th 10, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:01:03 -0800, "Rebecca" wrote:

Fluffykitz Catering iz prowd to anowntz a noo partner: nun uther dan owr
furry own Mme. Anaïs! Not onlee iz she a gormay, but she haz an estensive
netwerk uv kontackz in Yurop dat will give Fluffykitz access to mennee
dellykaseez an speshultee fudz dat we haz not bin abul to offer befur. Anaïs
will also hewp develup Fluffykitz'z noo event planning an entertanemint
biznessez. Pleez joyn myownself in welkumming Anaïs.

Anaïs, wud yoo like to say a fyoo werdz?

Rebecca

i developps a new hungur!
beauty

Old December 29th 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Rebecca" wrote

Fluffykitz Catering iz prowd to anowntz a noo partner: nun uther dan owr
furry own Mme. Anaïs! Not onlee iz she a gormay, but she haz an estensive
netwerk uv kontackz in Yurop dat will give Fluffykitz access to mennee
dellykaseez an speshultee fudz dat we haz not bin abul to offer befur.
Anaïs will also hewp develup Fluffykitz'z noo event planning an
entertanemint biznessez. Pleez joyn myownself in welkumming Anaïs.

Very very gud! Anais, wez like to make up treets. I'z watching meowmie
anna she'z not aloud up much right now. Wanna tell us here of dem treets?

Old December 29th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ursef needsa share da cookie recipe inna bread machine so alla hoominz whut
haz one kan makez tweetz,
Trudi
"Rebecca" wrote

Old December 29th 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:01:03 -0800, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Fluffykitz Catering iz prowd to anowntz a noo partner: nun uther dan owr
furry own Mme. Anaïs! Not onlee iz she a gormay, but she haz an estensive
netwerk uv kontackz in Yurop dat will give Fluffykitz access to mennee
dellykaseez an speshultee fudz dat we haz not bin abul to offer befur. Anaïs
will also hewp develup Fluffykitz'z noo event planning an entertanemint
biznessez. Pleez joyn myownself in welkumming Anaïs.

Anaïs, wud yoo like to say a fyoo werdz?

Rebecca

Aww, fangu kitties!

I apreciates awl ob yur kind wurds, and dis comes
at da rite time in myown life.

As you gize who bisited my Uncle Darius villa in
Tuscany on da ORIENT EGGSPRESS adbenture know, he
produces small kwantitiez ob cheezes an dairy
produkts az well az dem cured meetz like
proscuitto an sausages. He has agreed to port ober
az much as we needs for any ebent, incloodink
bottles ob fresh cream!

An mineown late wink's buddy, Da Inspektur, who
was known fur his oysterz, fishes an shell fishes
- not to menshun his contacts at Domaine Chat
Lunatique fur fine nip-shampayne an cognac - will
be introdusing me to hiz suppliers nekst week, so
I will be able to supply Fluffykits wif awl kindz
ob delikacies an drinkz!

Mine furst ebent will be da Valleytines party,
and I is luking at Caribbean islandz for dis.

So dis will be a funfun job for mineself, and I
wills enjoy dis, and Fluffykits luks forward to
serfing da needs ob da kommunity!

Fangs agin to awl ob you, an specially to Rebecca
an Amelia fur welkoming me to Fluffykits!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/28/2010 10:38:55 PM
Old December 29th 10, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Imyam sooosooo hapy fur yu, Anaïs!
Yu wyll b uh wunnerfol addition tu Fluffykitz!
Concatyulashunz!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 29th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 22:47:12 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
wrote:

[...]

Cat Island??

http://www.bahamas.com/out-islands/cat-island