Mark Edwards address

Old December 18th 18, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Mark Edwards address

On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!
Patti

Thank you for posting this. I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting. It was returned by the post office as
undeliverable. I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card. Are you sure
this is the correct address?

Jill
Old December 19th 18, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!
Patti

Thank you for posting this. I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting. It was returned by the post office as
undeliverable. I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card. Are you sure
this is the correct address?

Jill

This is the one that his step son gave us - it is the step-son's home address. I will ask Bridget what the son's name is (I believe it is Nick) and let you know.

Thanks for the heads up - I was about to write them a card!
Patti
Old December 20th 18, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
[...]

The address can be plugged into Google Earth and shows as being roughly a mile
and a half (give or take) west of Quinlan.
Old December 20th 18, 07:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/20/2018 12:29 AM, Tigger wrote:
Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:21:40 PM UTC-5, Jill McQuown wrote:
On 12/14/2018 8:30 AM, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark is having a rough time, and would appreciate cards or letters
to help cheer him up. His address:

Mark Edwards
7670 Clyde Dr.
Quinlan, TX 75474

Purrs going out to him and Senyah!
Patti

Thank you for posting this.Â* I'm sorry he's having a rough time.

I tried to send him a cheerful get welll card earlier this year at the
address from a previous posting.Â* It was returned by the post office as
undeliverable.Â* I'd love to send him (and Senyah) a card.Â* Are you sure
this is the correct address?

This is the one that his step son gave us - it is the step-son's home
address. I will ask Bridget what the son's name is (I believe it is
Nick) and let you know.

Thanks for the heads up - I was about to write them a card!

The address can be plugged into Google Earth and shows as being roughly
a mile
and a half (give or take) west of Quinlan.

I'm not sure what that has to do with having a card successfully
delivered by the post office.

Jill
Old December 21st 18, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tigger[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
[...]

To me it means the address is valid and it shoulda got there (unless maybe
there was a typo made when addressing the envelope?).

Old December 21st 18, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
[...]

My local post office has been known to be hit or miss. Looking at an
address via Google Earth doesn't mean the post office knows what to do
with it. I sent another card yesterday, hopefully Mark will get it.

Jill