Myown Fre Wascal had a venture

Old July 28th 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Myown Fre Wascal had a venture

Mineown fren Wascal had a venture he wented 3.5 milez frum hizown home. His
slave drifed down da road and saw himselfv sittink on a fenze watchink da
wurld go by. Wascal ran to himself and goted a ride bak to hizown houze.
We iz gonna haff to get efven wiff Unkle Bill, him told dat ofthr grup
butted didnt tell uz dat here. Hiz badd.

Old July 28th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mrrrrrrrrt? Wascal kant be goin on udbenshurez wike dat cuz hee iz gunna be
une uff mine GroomzKitties at me n MeO*wyz winking in urly Septfembur..gwad
he is umkay..
YeuhP, Unka Will, haow kome yew telled da hoominz bowt dat furzt? Mosey

Old July 29th 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wascal iza out kitty for da mostis pardt anna him goez on venturez like diz
alla time I betz. It realli iz ok but we shudda been tole firstis. Willow
hissing.

Old July 29th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:09:22 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Mineown fren Wascal had a venture he wented 3.5 milez frum hizown home. His
slave drifed down da road and saw himselfv sittink on a fenze watchink da
wurld go by. Wascal ran to himself and goted a ride bak to hizown houze.
We iz gonna haff to get efven wiff Unkle Bill, him told dat ofthr grup
butted didnt tell uz dat here. Hiz badd.

I used to venture in da bak yard but now hoomins kep me in da in. Dey
is afraidd ov da tommy kat. I is only afraidd of Spring eetink my nip.
Wascal is FURRY bayff goink so far.
Cinder
Old July 29th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 28, 5:09*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Mineown fren Wascal had a venture he wented 3.5 milez frum hizown home. *His
slave drifed down da road and saw himselfv sittink on a fenze watchink da
wurld go by. *Wascal ran to himself and goted a ride bak to hizown houze.
We iz gonna haff to get efven wiff Unkle Bill, him told dat *ofthr grup
butted didnt tell uz dat here. *Hiz badd.

Wascal is telling Uncl Bill wut two typebite. He will pos it here
tomorrow oar tomorrow nite.
It is furry eksiting frum wut I haff herd sew far.

--
WooToo

~i Happee Purrday tew Myown Paw Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Cat community 13 October 26th 08 05:40 PM
Thundermosdterz at myown house Mosey =^. .^=` Cat community 7 July 6th 08 01:25 AM
Myown morning Sundance Cat community 3 December 10th 07 06:18 PM
I duz not want to change myown name! Sundance Cat community 67 June 30th 07 08:56 AM
Myown Akwizition day! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 9 November 10th 06 11:55 AM