A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

New update on Mark Edwards

Old December 26th 18, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default New update on Mark Edwards

From Bridget:

I just got a phone call from Mark. He is back in the hospital for kidney failure. They have him on dialysis. He has been there for about a week and isn't sure how much longer he will be in. He is quite frustrated with being sick for so long but still has a sense of humor. He said to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from him.

He has lost his facebook password and email access so he can't recover it. I am going to help him get a gmail or yahoo email account so he can get a new facebook account. Once that is done, I will post it here so you can refriend him and so he can be added back to the group. He said he really misses being connected.

Phone calls from him are nice, but with a bad connection and his hearing problems, it is sometimes difficult to communicate. And if it is frustrating for me, I can't imagine how frustrating it is for him. He sounded much better this time compared to the last time I talked to him. Much more with it. While I am concerned with his health, I at least feel like there are things I can do to help him get back in touch with people and I am beyond ecstatic that he is wanting to get back in touch with everyone. That is a big step forward from where he has been.

He said he has been getting lots of cards and really appreciates them. I will repost his address if you want to send him something. I know he welcomes this. More as I get him connected back with the interwebs.
Old December 26th 18, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default New update on Mark Edwards

On 12/26/2018 7:43 AM, Mishi wrote:
From Bridget:

I just got a phone call from Mark. He is back in the hospital for kidney failure. They have him on dialysis. He has been there for about a week and isn't sure how much longer he will be in. He is quite frustrated with being sick for so long but still has a sense of humor. He said to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from him.

He has lost his facebook password and email access so he can't recover it. I am going to help him get a gmail or yahoo email account so he can get a new facebook account. Once that is done, I will post it here so you can refriend him and so he can be added back to the group. He said he really misses being connected.

Phone calls from him are nice, but with a bad connection and his hearing problems, it is sometimes difficult to communicate. And if it is frustrating for me, I can't imagine how frustrating it is for him. He sounded much better this time compared to the last time I talked to him. Much more with it. While I am concerned with his health, I at least feel like there are things I can do to help him get back in touch with people and I am beyond ecstatic that he is wanting to get back in touch with everyone. That is a big step forward from where he has been.

He said he has been getting lots of cards and really appreciates them. I will repost his address if you want to send him something. I know he welcomes this. More as I get him connected back with the interwebs.

Thank you for the update. I'm so sorry to hear about his continuing
health problems. Purrs continue.

Jill