Back on the train

Old March 29th 05, 07:47 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Enny uthur kitties have tufts at da tips uv da eers?

Allegra, VP TEC (and acting President)

I juzt hab liddul wunz. I'm probly 1/24th MC.
Dunt yur roolz say enny size iz welkum?

Pitoonya, hopefully

Yu are now a memfur uv da TEC.

Allegra, VP TEC

Old March 29th 05, 07:48 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Enny uthur kitties have tufts at da tips uv da eers?

Allegra, VP TEC (and acting President)

I juzt hab liddul wunz. I'm probly 1/24th MC.
Dunt yur roolz say enny size iz welkum?

Pitoonya, hopefully

Yu are now a memfur uv da TEC.

Allegra, VP TEC

little grey and whit kitty with short, but present, eer tuftz smiles
contentidly

Old March 29th 05, 07:53 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:04:44 -0500, Adam wrote:

Enny uthur kitties have tufts at da tips uv da eers?

Allegra, VP TEC (and acting President)

Tips uv da eers? I haff long, luggsurious wons at da bottom uv my eers!

Luk at my pikturz:

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/sonam/
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

I wented tu yur bery nize site an saw yur pikshurz,
an doze AR eer tufftz, stand upupup frum da uppur
tipz ov yur eerz, lyke uh linx'z.

Pitooonya, egzpurt ov sortz

Old March 29th 05, 09:28 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:53:44 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I wented tu yur bery nize site an saw yur pikshurz,
an doze AR eer tufftz, stand upupup frum da uppur
tipz ov yur eerz, lyke uh linx'z.

Pitooonya, egzpurt ov sortz

Fangu Pitoonya, I luffs my long furz, from my eer-tuftz to my fluffy
tayle, which is now in need uv a baff nasty look at hooman by my liff-in
bootician, whoze too busy re dekoratink!

Awl uv usses lukz like owr jungle cuzzinz. We just nap more, he he.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/29/2005 3:25:41 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 29th 05, 10:46 PM
Miss Violette

If you catchez dem I kan subdu dem, TV, knowing where his talentz iz
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
TV drinks hiz drink anna stares out of the winnow, I juz hope dat dey

getz
recofured wif nocat gettin hurt, He holdz out a peice of shrimpeez to

hiz
silvercat

Oh, thank you my love! I love shrimpies.

I'm pretty sure that with the help of Capt Midnight and the Inspector
and some of the Captains Catamerica Police cats and maybe my big strong
wink we can recover the jewels and catch the thieves, all without a
single kitty getting hurt.

Cleo

Old March 29th 05, 10:46 PM
Miss Violette

TV scoots closer to his love and waits fur da fud... I iz so gladta be wif
yourownsef, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:

I iz juz hungri, salmon of anykind iz wonnerful, anna what 'bout doze
noodlez likez Tiger getted, 'spekally ifin dey haz cheeze, TV, almost
droolin

Absolutely, mine love! Waiter, what he said!

Cleo

Old March 29th 05, 10:51 PM
Miss Violette

Suddenly TV appears with a huge plate of salmon and oysters, Wuuld you two
liketa share deze... Tiger is right behind him wif another huge platter that
has all manner of dair/nip dessertz, anna Try deze...Miss Violette looks on
approvingly and signs for the food
Adam wrote in message
Allegra takes her cello and attempts to play. The cello begins
emitting horrible noises.

Why you so interested?

Allegra

I want to see how you do it because I like to learn new things!!!

Clarence, putting the earplugs in

Allegra continues playing

Dis wun might be a Bach sonata, ur maybe its "Cello Submarine," Ize
can't tell. Kin yu?

The cello noises grow more more elaborate

Allegra

Old March 29th 05, 10:53 PM
Miss Violette

Happy purr day, Miss Violette for her house
Adam wrote in message
OK. Does this mean you think it's more likely that you'll be in a
different show?

Clarence

Ize not shure. Furry few stage roles rekwire sumone who kin play da
cello, but dis wuz one uv dem.

Allegra

Maybe you could play the background music for a play from your cello on
the stage sometime. Maybe you could talk the humans into having you do
that!

Clarence

Maybe, but furst things furst. I gotta celebrate mine purrday (Ize 16
today!). Den I gotta lead a TEC meeting.

Allegra, VC, TCC, VP TEC, etc.

Old March 30th 05, 02:10 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:13:15 -0500, Adam wrote:

Allegra continues playing

Dis wun might be a Bach sonata, ur maybe its "Cello Submarine," Ize
can't tell. Kin yu?

The cello noises grow more more elaborate

Allegra

Ize thottid maybe "Mellow Cello"....

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/29/2005 8:09:23 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old March 30th 05, 02:37 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Fatcat bigger'n me DELIBRATLY!

Louise (cat of few words)

Don't you think it's because she likes to eat?????

Clarence

Fatcat ALWAYS bigger'n me DELIBRATLY!

Louise (cat of few words)

Why is it delibratly???