Where iz efferyone?

Old December 10th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Where iz efferyone?

Iz all da sekretariez out doink Krismas shoppink, it is purty quiet around
here. Woo Too is dat Unkle Bill watchink ballz gamez againz? Willow
watching the screen be pretty much blank.

Old December 10th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Sunday 09 December 2007 20:57, Granby wrote:

Iz all da sekretariez out doink Krismas shoppink, it is purty quiet
around
here. Woo Too is dat Unkle Bill watchink ballz gamez againz? Willow
watching the screen be pretty much blank.

We're here. We sees yor message. We'z doin OK, more or less. Ryan's
on a reduced calorie program and loosin wait, hopefully. Fred Shiould
be tuu, bu yu know hoomans.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old December 10th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet, behind her paw, Uhhhmmm, letz us not diskuss fluffiness in terms of
hoomanz, dey gets fuszy bout dat. Da gramby walkz a lotz butted her sayz it
justz keepz followink herself. Unkle Fred, izn't yu da one who eatz all dem
begetabelz?

Old December 10th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Hrummpf. Weze heer. Meowmiez been sewin all day. Den wrappin stuff in
pretty paper, an stuffin it all in a getoutofder box. Da box is in da
metalmonster. She haznt pettid any of ussez today at all.

Snowflake, Booker an Chappy

Had to get these presents off to family and they've been pestering me
all day for attention. Promised mom some quilted placemats, and hadn't
finished the binding. All done, in the car to be mailed tomorrow, and a
neighborhood assoc meeting in a half hour. I'm beat.

Old December 10th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi Booker, diz iz O. T. an we iz finnink out dat if we hidz from gramby
herself will kom an finez usenz. If we sits an lookz at herownselfz, her
keepz on doink unimportant stuffz.

Old December 10th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine hoominz iz grumblin bowt da weafur, soft keepz hafinta turn offa pooter
kuz of thundermonzterz, Trudi NOT amuzed

Old December 10th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

six cats stand and cheer silentli... owrz hoominz kuld loze wate by gifin
uses der fudz but dey duzint koperate enufta makez a differinze

Old December 10th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Sunday 09 December 2007 21:59, Granby wrote:

Piglet, behind her paw, Uhhhmmm, letz us not diskuss fluffiness in
terms of hoomanz, dey gets fuszy bout dat. Da gramby walkz a lotz
butted her sayz it
justz keepz followink herself. Unkle Fred, izn't yu da one who eatz
all dem begetabelz?

Yes. But not eating meat, because of a concern for animals, duzn't
mean I get thinner. There's still cakes and bread and a lot of stuff
that puts on the pounds. For instance Christmas is coming and I have a
pot luck lunch I go to at the skating club. I will be making "Double
Chocolate Buttercream Squares." I only make those at this time of
year, because they are so full of everything that's bad for you, at
least not meat, though.
My father has the same body type and never exercised at all, because of
bad knees. He was very heavy and lived to 85. I exercise by cycling
in the summer and skating in the winter. It doesn't help me loose
weight, but maybe helps me maintain it, and at least helps me maintain
some strength and balance so I'm still able to get around.

Old December 10th 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O. T. Da gramby usedta gif Scooter half of whateffer her was
eatink. We thinkded we would get dat fudz now but NNNOOO, her putz it in da
kold box of da go out bag. Her iz measurink it all again so der iznt much.
OOHH Willow falled in da trask kan da offer day. Piglet tole her to stay
away from dat but, az usually, her didn't liszen!!! Den I hadza knok it
offer so her kud git outof dere.

Old December 10th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Year, this body type thing can be a problem. A cousin recently died and
someone sent some pictures. All five of the girl cousins have our Grandmas
chins and genial body type. So, I at least know in a crowd, someone could
pick us girls out because we all look enough alike!!! I exercise because I
always have and am afraid to stop. I can still do most everything and don't
want to get less mobile, whatever. Probably gained a pound reading what you
were taking to the meeting to eat.