this newsgroup is so gay

Old December 24th 06, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
muratbey

Default this newsgroup is so gay

we found this newsgroup while searching for information about cats..
and we ended up finding the kind of people we just saved a cat from..

"i just adopted a cat, she seems abused, she doesn't come near.. what
are we gonna doo?????"

guess what bitch. if he wants, he'll come. if not, he won't just like
if i want to do you, i will, if i find you ugly, i won't. life goes on,
move on. it's a ****ing cat, not a dog.

seems to me that a lot of people want these cats for their own
enjoyment rather than their caring and respect for an animal who wants
to do whatever he wants to do..

let the animal be. if he doesn't wanna come to you, don't bother with
him.. if you bother with him so much, then you need some help with
yourself.

Old December 24th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"muratbey"
snipped for being posted by an idiot

PLONK

Old December 24th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Matthew wrote:
"muratbey"
snipped for being posted by an idiot

PLONK

You can always tell when the schools are closed. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old December 24th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Matthew wrote:
"muratbey"
snipped for being posted by an idiot

PLONK

Funny how people with hotmail accounts (and gmail accounts, for that matter)
are so critical. G Happy Holidays!

Jill

Old December 24th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Adrian A wrote:
Matthew wrote:
"muratbey"
snipped for being posted by an idiot

PLONK

You can always tell when the schools are closed. :-(

Isn't that the truth!

Old December 24th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"muratbey"
snipped for being posted by an idiot

PLONK

You can always tell when the schools are closed. :-(

Aye, that one is on leave from the Medvale School for the Gifted ;-)

Old December 24th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

mlbriggs wrote:
On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:46:46 -0800, muratbey wrote:

we found this newsgroup while searching for information about cats..
and we ended up finding the kind of people we just saved a cat from..

"i just adopted a cat, she seems abused, she doesn't come near.. what
are we gonna doo?????"

guess what bitch. if he wants, he'll come. if not, he won't just like
if i want to do you, i will, if i find you ugly, i won't. life goes on,
move on. it's a ****ing cat, not a dog.

seems to me that a lot of people want these cats for their own
enjoyment rather than their caring and respect for an animal who wants
to do whatever he wants to do..

let the animal be. if he doesn't wanna come to you, don't bother with
him.. if you bother with him so much, then you need some help with
yourself.

TROLL!!

Time to break out the Christmas Recipes, I'd say. And here is one:

Shortbread:
Preheat oven to 300 F.

2 sticks butter (Don't skimp, use butter.)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour.

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy then gradually sift in
the flour. Chill dough, even ten minutes helps.

Roll out dough and cut into any shapes you wish. I roll the dough out
fairly thick about 1/4 inch as the cookies are most delicious that way.
Sprinkle cookies with large grain sugar, or maybe colored holiday
sugar. Bake for about 10 minutes, cookies should be light brown around
the edges. Cool on wire racks.
Enjoy!

Melissa

Old December 24th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"muratbey" wrote in news:1166942806.041273.231830
@a3g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

we found this newsgroup while searching for information about cats..
and we ended up finding the kind of people we just saved a cat from..

"i just adopted a cat, she seems abused, she doesn't come near.. what
are we gonna doo?????"

guess what bitch. if he wants, he'll come. if not, he won't just like
if i want to do you, i will, if i find you ugly, i won't. life goes on,
move on. it's a ****ing cat, not a dog.

seems to me that a lot of people want these cats for their own
enjoyment rather than their caring and respect for an animal who wants
to do whatever he wants to do..

let the animal be. if he doesn't wanna come to you, don't bother with
him.. if you bother with him so much, then you need some help with
yourself.

Damn! That's twice you struck out in as many days! You must really feel
like a hole now.
Old December 24th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

mlbriggs wrote:

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:46:46 -0800, muratbey wrote:

[snipperoo]

TROLL!!

Ya think?

I'm choosing to take it as a compliment that the adolescent referred
to our newsgroup as "gay". For one thing, some of us are, literally.
And if the word can be used as a generic insult, then perhaps it could
also be a generic compliment, depending on one's perspective?

Gay holidays to all.

Joyce