Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

Old November 2nd 19, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Post-Jellicle Ball 2019

Daisy-chan looks about and smiles, especially at Benni who is hugging
Prince. She notes the Buffet table is being refreshed with breakfast
and goes over to join the line as a few add some final logs to the fire
to ward off the early chill and damp.

Rocky wets some acorns and adds them to a long armed popcorn maker and
sets them to toast over the fire then orders his breakfast of fresh
fried grubs with a few sprigs of mint and a bowl of warmed raw egg.

Prince brings over a tray and sets fried trout hemingway in the center
for all then smaller plates by it. He sets a pot of warm Dashi down
with several tea cups then a big plate with bacon and a bowl of various
cut fruits. Lastly he sets his plate down with a buttered bone in
T-bone (lightly seared outside, raw in center) and a few endive leaves
centered with frozen bacon and a hint of horseradish sauce (a delicacy
he learned from a Russian Blue at a 'Best of Breed' gathering some
years ago).

Others join and this time they had arranged for cleanup so have only to
neatly stow their own camping gear and later, Prince and some of the
bigger members will put the Podium back in the shed. For now it is
there if there are any final tributes.
Old November 3rd 19, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 8:50:49 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Even though it is morning, P2nya orders a Squirlly Temple in honor of her SunDance

Old November 4th 19, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Daisy-chan joins her, with a bottle of RISATA PINK MOSCATO. She laughs
and directs P2nya to Benni who is valiently trying to carry a bag for
Rocky. 'That's life and love my friend. It carries on.'
Old November 4th 19, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Stright & friends

On Saturday, November 2, 2019 at 6:47:50 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
[...]

[Anti Sandy smiles and offers Pitoonya some chin skritches]
Old November 5th 19, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/3/2019 7:07 PM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
[...]

As the kitties are packing up to leave Lucy spots a large truck pull in.
On the side is a logo with a purple cat. She walks closer and sees two
cats exit the cab. " Meb, Tom is that you?"
Tom: Yes. It's so good to see you again. We are on our way about 50
miles south of here to drop off supplies to a village that was flooded
and their warehouse was destroyed. They lost all their food and some of
the other building in the village.

Lucy: The Jellicle Ball is ending but, come join us and have something
to eat. You can meet the cats, doggies and other animals that are here.

Meb: If your sure no one will mind. We would love to meet everyone.
Old November 5th 19, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

As the kitties are packing up to leave Lucy spots a large truck pull in.
On the side is a logo with a purple cat. She walks closer and sees two
cats exit the cab. " Meb, Tom is that you?"
Tom: Yes. It's so good to see you again. We are on our way about 50
miles south of here to drop off supplies to a village that was flooded
and their warehouse was destroyed. They lost all their food and some of
the other building in the village.

Lucy: The Jellicle Ball is ending but, come join us and have something
to eat. You can meet the cats, doggies and other animals that are here.

Meb: If your sure no one will mind. We would love to meet everyone.

Hihi, Med and Tom. Welcome. Kitties iz allez welcome here.

I'z purrty sure dat I could get Sammy to kick in a bunch of fudz from da
FluffyKitz warehouse, if you haf room fur it.

--
Francesca the Fierce

Walk fo Remembrance:
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html
Old November 5th 19, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/5/2019 12:14 PM, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
As the kitties are packing up to leave Lucy spots a large truck pull
in. On the side is a logo with a purple cat. She walks closer and sees
two cats exit the cab. " Meb, Tom is that you?"
Tom: Yes. It's so good to see you again. We are on our way about 50
miles south of here to drop off supplies to a village that was flooded
and their warehouse was destroyed. They lost all their food and some
of the other building in the village.

Lucy: The Jellicle Ball is ending but, come join us and have something
to eat. You can meet the cats, doggies and other animals that are here.

Meb: If your sure no one will mind. We would love to meet everyone.

Hihi, Med and Tom. Welcome. Kitties iz allez welcome here.

I'z purrty sure dat I could get Sammy to kick in a bunch of fudz from da
FluffyKitz warehouse, if you haf room fur it.

Tom: We do have some room for more food. I know the village would
appreciate it. If anyone wants to come and help you are welcome to join us.
Old November 5th 19, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sammy Redcat

Tom: We do have some room for more food. I know the village would
appreciate it. If anyone wants to come and help you are welcome to join us.

I will bring a tug full of food from Fluffykitz, and will go wif you to
help distribute it.

Fank you fur setting up dis mission!

--
Samuel Redcat

Walk of Remembrance:
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html
Old November 6th 19, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Stright & friends

[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as well as more for animals displaced by the California wildfires]
Old November 6th 19, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/6/2019 12:08 AM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
[Rocky goes ahead to stage a good supply of food for the mission, as well as more for animals displaced by the California wildfires]

Tom: Rocky, we will have more trucks arriving today and some of them are
empty so we can load any supplies you have.