Best cat food.

Old November 30th 03, 07:36 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:34:45 -0600, Ted Davis
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:04:48 -0000, "Graham"
wrote:

Thanks for all your input, my vet was the one who recommend the 'Science
plan' (dry food), I did think that the dry food may hurt the kitten being
that he is teething but the vet still insisted that the 'Science plan' was
the best food for him. As you can imagine I am really confused now lol.

You have to ignore anything Brenchley has to say - he's a notorious
net.kook/net.troll wannabe who is never wrong , not even when he
contradicts himself, and knows everything about everything - just ask
him.

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.
Old November 30th 03, 07:40 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:22:32 GMT, "Linda Terrell"
wrote:

Jesus still loves you

how can a half mythical man who has been dead for two thousand years
love anything? Do please learn to engage what passes for a brain in
your head before posting such utter rubbish.

Still talking to your mirror, dear?

LT

Unlike you, I live in the real world and grew out of fairy stories a
very long time ago.

--
Bob.

Your IQ score is 2 (it takes 3 to grunt).

Old December 1st 03, 03:46 AM
Linda Terrell

wrote:

Jesus still loves you

how can a half mythical man who has been dead for two thousand years
love anything? Do please learn to engage what passes for a brain in
your head before posting such utter rubbish.

Still talking to your mirror, dear?

LT

Unlike you, I live in the real world and grew out of fairy stories a
very long time ago.

Bob, you are boring your mirror.

LT

Old December 2nd 03, 09:06 AM
Linda Terrell

You have to ignore anything Brenchley has to say - he's a notorious
net.kook/net.troll wannabe who is never wrong , not even when he
contradicts himself, and knows everything about everything - just ask
him.

Abuse Report Filed.

Do you say that to all the girls?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

LT