Preparing for the winking

Old February 26th 16, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Default Preparing for the winking

[As he makes plans for his winking to Pipps, Ranger realizes that he
needs to get Pipps something special. He sits and ponders, then he goes
to Sammy Redcat.]

Ranger: Sam, I was reading how you an Tiger went to da Second World cats
to get special gems fer your winks, before your winking ceremonies. I
know where to go to get a special collar, but I hadn’t been able to find
a speshul enough stone. Would you help me ask da Second World cats fur a
special stone?

Sam: Sure, I can do dat. But you will need to take dem smoking special
to trade. What were you finking of trading wif dem?

Ranger: Well, I’z got about 20 pounds of salmon fishy, and about firty
pounds of turkey bird, an a couple crates of Jocko’s super-special
catnip. Do you fink dat would be enough?

Sam: Sounds like it to me, but we can ask dem. Let’s go!

[The two boycats use the teleporter to travel to the late Cleopatra
Silvercat’s mountain estate. Their are large outcroppings of stone
scattered around the area. Sam leads Ranger to the largest of these, to
the south of the main building. Being the day of the full moon, Sammy
suggests that Ranger make himself comfortable.

The two kitties nap for a little while. A couple hours after midnight
they hear the sound of a small group of humans approaching. They peek
over the rock and see half a dozen people. They all walk to the south
wall of the main building and strip off their clothes, folding them all
carefully and leaving them in a cupboard. They then turn and walk
towards the rocks. As they walk, their images start to shimmer and grow
indistinct. The leader of the group, a tall male with jet black hair,
transforms into a large red tabby. His companion, an absolutely
beautiful redheaded woman, transforms into a solid orange cat. Sam
recognizes Aed and Morgana.]

Aed: Samuel! Good to see you again. This is the first time in quite a
while that I’ve found you outside our entrance at the full moon. Have
you something special to discuss?

[Sammy nods his head at Ranger, then nudges him with an elbow when
Ranger remains silent.]

Ranger: Well, uh, Mr Aed, uh… You see, I’z getting winked in a monf or
so. I’z got a special hand-maded collar for her, but I need smoking
special to put on it. I remember how your helped Sammy an Tiger when dry
was looking fur special rings for Lilith an Anais, an I was sundering if
you could help me out? I’z brought stuff to trade.

Aed: What have you brought in offer of trade?

Ranger: Over dere, in da clearing? It’s sammonfish, an turkey bird, some
regular gems dat hoomins like but aren’t good enough fur Miz Pipps, and
some super-special nip. Dose are da rings dat mean da mostest to me, so
I figured they might to you too.

Aed: Indeed, Ranger, that does sound like an adequate trade. I’ll speak
to our artisans and see what they think best. They will need some time
to work. Come back to this place at the beginning of the next full moon.

Ranger: I will, I will! Fangs so much!

[As the Second World kitties return to their world, Sam and Ranger again
use the teleporter, this time returning home.]
Old February 27th 16, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Me an OT also gitted speshul joolz fur owrown winkz. I getted a hart'z desire stone fur Toonya, an OT gotted a moonstone fur sniff Harri. Dat wuz a gudgud time. Here iz a link fur kitteez hoo wud like to reed abowt da adbenchur we had: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.pets.cats.community/The$20boy-cat$27s$20Not$20An$20Adventure/rec.pets.cats.community/l709KHhQiO0/16cddPOTyvsJ

Sundance, missing OT and Harri
Old February 27th 16, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger MacDude

On 2/26/16 8:41 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Me an OT also gitted speshul joolz fur owrown winkz. I getted a hart'z desire stone fur Toonya, an OT gotted a moonstone fur sniff Harri. Dat wuz a gudgud time. Here iz a link fur kitteez hoo wud like to reed abowt da adbenchur we had: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.pets.cats.community/The$20boy-cat$27s$20Not$20An$20Adventure/rec.pets.cats.community/l709KHhQiO0/16cddPOTyvsJ

Sundance, missing OT and Harri

I had forgetted bout dat! Fanks for posting dat link. I luf to hear doze
stories again.

We miss OT an Harri too.

Ranger
Old February 27th 16, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Oh Ranger,
I read dat story and I got sad cuz Mosey's first wink Tabitha went missing.
Mosey iz sew nise. ub huh !
Ai miss mai Momcat Sqweex but hur vizitz meh wen ai nap.
I miss Amelia n Harri too . . Ai dint noe OT n lotz uf the rezt uf dem cuz
ai wuzn't heer bak den.
Lufs,
Pipps

"Ranger MacDude" wrote