Purrs for everyone in Texas

Old July 22nd 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Purrs for everyone in Texas

There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is safe.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old July 22nd 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

"Ann"
There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is safe.

Purrs coming from my house as well
Love
Kyla

Old July 23rd 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Ann wrote:
There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is safe.

To be very selfish, we need it to head north so it hits the cost around
Corpus so we'll get some rain. We're having an awful drought!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 23rd 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Ann wrote:
There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is safe.

To be very selfish, we need it to head north so it hits the cost around
Corpus so we'll get some rain. We're having an awful drought!

How are you all doing Texans? I read last night that the rain bands were
hitting Louisiana, so Austin should get some rain. We have been getting
thunder and lightning storms for the last couple of days. Not good for
those with allergies to mold spores.

Pam S. hoping all is ok for you down there

Old July 23rd 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Ann wrote:
There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is
safe.

To be very selfish, we need it to head north so it hits the cost
around Corpus so we'll get some rain. We're having an awful drought!

How are you all doing Texans? I read last night that the rain bands
were hitting Louisiana, so Austin should get some rain. We have been
getting thunder and lightning storms for the last couple of days. Not good
for those with allergies to mold spores.

Pam S. hoping all is ok for you down there

I'm wondering, too. Donna is coming, if it hasn't yet. The bands come
first as we all know. Give us a holler, please.

kili

Old July 24th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jul 22, 10:26�pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Ann wrote:
There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is safe.

To be very selfish, we need it to head north so it hits the cost around
Corpus so we'll get some rain. We're having an awful drought!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

=======================================
I wish I could send you some of ours, its been a rainy July in Mass.
Suz&Spicey who's missing her AM tanning sessions.
Old July 24th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On Jul 24, 12:05*pm, Suz wrote:
=======================================
I wish I could send you some of ours, its been a rainy July in Mass.
Suz&Spicey who's missing her AM tanning sessions.

Same here in Ontario. I felt like singing "Rain, rain, go away. Let me
have a sunny day."

Winnie
Old July 29th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ann wrote:
There is a huricane heading toward Texas. Purrs that everyone is safe.

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek