Mosey?

Old June 30th 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Mosey?

If yu toin da seownd OFF, diz showz sum gudgud Catnaday fyrewoikz!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOdrNXI1yXI

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Abowt da party I fink itz umkay wiff Aed iffen we have it dere. I
ported
over n have sum great ideaz We kan have a ball game, fudz, a talent
show, I
faownd a band dat iz willing 2 pway a concert., lots of nip, fun fun
fun

"Stormmee"
you needsa azk anna see ifin diz kinda parti iz lowed butted i thinkz
diz migte be funfun, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^="
Dat saowndz wike fun, yup. I can provide teleporters n we kan inbite
Thuh Rennie Kids tew, gotta meow at Anti Heather. Haow duz dat
saownd tew yew awl?
Mimzy n Bob Qat will luv it tew...dey mine Bits. Dey r 8 munths
old gnow.
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada

diz nite be gudta celbrate at little lake so da sekund wurld
kitteez nite be infurezted inna catnada day anna furf of juli,
Tiger
"Mosey =^..^="

What u plan fur rpcc 1 July?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Well, az Diplocat 2 Catnada, I could plan a BBQ at mine estate but
efferone is someplase else cuz its 2 hawt n we're awl at Little
Lake were itz nise n cool n we cood celebrate dere iffen dat's
wat efferkitty wantz. I jest got dere myself n m involved in
sumpthin [grins]
Izat umkay wiff yerself? I have ta tawk tew Aed bowt dat furst.
Im at hiz pwase for a foo daze.
The Catnada flag will be flying at mine estate in Ohio. but dere r
2 minny stormz dere rite gnow to pwan a owtdoor event.
Lemme gib et sum thot.
Fangu
Mosey

Old July 1st 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Winnie

On Jun 30, 12:24*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
If yu toin da seownd OFF, diz showz sum gudgud Catnaday fyrewoikz!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOdrNXI1yXI

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

If you come to my home, you can watch the Catnaday firework tomorrow
from
my living room. You can see the one from Parliament without hearing
the sound.
You can also see, and hear, the firework from the park across the
street.

Rusty
Old July 1st 09, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I begz ur pardonk but dere is no suchez fing as gud firewurkz. Willow who
just goes insane at the sound of any fireworks. Have to put her in the
office and a CD in the Puter when they are going on around us. The volume
is also LOUD.

Old July 1st 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I am a mancat n mine hoomin Pa duz awl da cooking n stuff cuz Meowmie forgot
haow tew cook effen tho herself uzed tew doo dat for a living.
It iz unfair tew da lady hoominz anna I too m amazed dat hoomins iz still
heer on erf.
Dey messed et up big time. Cats dont have wars, we just eat mice.
Luffs
Mosey

diz seemz kinda unfair to da ladi hoominz, Trudi, allatime amazed dat
hoominz iz still efin here onna earf,
"Granby"
Diz iz how BBQ's wurkz wiff hoomanz. Mancats let mineselfz tell
ourselves ditz aunt going happen whiff us cats. Us girl kitty's won
lowly itself.

Summer is here!

Therefore, it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of
this sublime outdoor cooking activity .

When a man volunteers to do the BBQ, the following chain of events are
put into motion:

Routine.
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes
dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along
with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces and takes it to the man
who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion
zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding
activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine.
(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking
great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he
flips the meat

Important again:
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

More routine.
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins,
sauces, and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ' her night off ', and,
upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no
pleasing some women.
"Winnie" wrote in message
On Jun 28, 12:10 am, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
What u plan fur rpcc 1 July?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Well, az Diplocat 2 Catnada, I could plan a BBQ at mine estate but
efferone
is someplase else cuz its 2 hawt n we're awl at Little Lake were itz
nise n
cool n we cood celebrate dere iffen dat's wat efferkitty wantz. I jest
got dere myself n m involved in sumpthin [grins]
Izat umkay wiff yerself? I have ta tawk tew Aed bowt dat furst.
Im at hiz pwase for a foo daze.
The Catnada flag will be flying at mine estate in Ohio. but dere r 2
minny
stormz dere rite gnow to pwan a owtdoor event.
Lemme gib et sum thot.
Fangu
Mosey

It is going to rain here in Catnada's capital, otherwise I can host a
partee here.
But it is no fun to partee in the rain.

Rusty

Old July 1st 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hey mosey, mayhapz we shuld all meet at rusty'z howze befur gowin bak ta
little lake fur da parti, Tiger

Old July 1st 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it juzt seem odd dat da way dey fite, dey efin taka timeta make more
hoominz, Mine soft juzt didint getta "homemakin" gene so mozt of herown
cookin effurtz izunt veri gud, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

Old July 1st 09, 09:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Maybee it iz dat flashink lites I duzn like, Willow shuddering at the
thought of any of it. Da hooman here really likez it and her sitz in da out
when da neigorz shoots dem off.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I sed "toin da seownd OFF"
Pit2nya

Old July 1st 09, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

If you come to my home, you can watch the Catnaday firework tomorrow
from
my living room. You can see the one from Parliament without hearing the
sound.
You can also see, and hear, the firework from the park across the
street.

Rusty

Rusty, is da fireworks today? Would it be ok if da kitties from da party
by Little Lake port ofer to your howse to look at the Parliament
fireworks?

Aed

Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 85 May 1st 08 03:52 AM
Here's Mosey Kyla =^. .^= Cat anecdotes 4 April 27th 08 06:02 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 07:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 01:50 AM