Mosey?

Old July 2nd 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Mosey?

On Jul 1, 12:26 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
It duz dunnit? Aed,n Rusty we gonna hab a wunnerful time [smiles big]
Mosey
Diplocat tew Catnada

There r many many diplo humans right here in town as this is the
capital of Catnada.
BTW, the snow birds flew by earlier. They are not birds, but planes
flying in formation. Bet they were getting ready for an air show over
Parliament Hill.

Rusty, going to snooze before all the partying begins.

Mine hoam is Washingtoona, n effery yeer in August, we hab a fin kalled
SeaFair, n thuh Blue Angles, Navy fighter jets do a laowd air show, but a
few yeers ugo dey desided tew let thu snow birds fly instead, cuz some silly
hoomins were grousing ubout the Bloo Angels. The Snow Birds r furry gud.
Hab a nise nap. I need one tew.

Mosey

Old July 2nd 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby just putted a korn beef in herown krok potz. Beef data kow, how
duz u make a cow outta korn. O T puzzling that one out.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
her makez up gud recipez, annna her makez a few thingz gud, butted notted
veri mani, her sumtimez kan get stuffz readi anna den furri kukzit... her
alzo thinkz her duzint kuk gud beclawz her kant pay attenshun long enuf ta
stand by da stove... her lovez da krok pot beclawz hersef kan go away and
return wifowt it burnin. Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Yer rite abowt hoomins fitin, den makin moor hoominz. dat dont make no
sense tew mee. Im sawry soft didnt get thuh gene, but effen if yoo dont
got dat gene,, et duzzent hab innyfing tew do wiff cooking. I heer her
kan cook good. Mosey

it juzt seem odd dat da way dey fite, dey efin taka timeta make more
hoominz, Mine soft juzt didint getta "homemakin" gene so mozt of herown
cookin effurtz izunt veri gud, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^="
I am a mancat n mine hoomin Pa duz awl da cooking n stuff cuz Meowmie
forgot haow tew cook effen tho herself uzed tew doo dat for a living.
It iz unfair tew da lady hoominz anna I too m amazed dat hoomins iz
still heer on erf.
Dey messed et up big time. Cats dont have wars, we just eat mice.
Luffs
Mosey

diz seemz kinda unfair to da ladi hoominz, Trudi, allatime amazed dat
hoominz iz still efin here onna earf,
"Granby"
Diz iz how BBQ's wurkz wiff hoomanz. Mancats let mineselfz tell
ourselves ditz aunt going happen whiff us cats. Us girl kitty's won
lowly itself.

Summer is here!

Therefore, it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of
this sublime outdoor cooking activity .

When a man volunteers to do the BBQ, the following chain of events
are
put into motion:

Routine.
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes
dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray
along
with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces and takes it to the
man
who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion
zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding
activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

More routine.
(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking
great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he
flips the meat

Important again:
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

More routine.
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins,
sauces, and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ' her night off ', and,
upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no
pleasing some women.
"Winnie" wrote in message
On Jun 28, 12:10 am, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
What u plan fur rpcc 1 July?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Well, az Diplocat 2 Catnada, I could plan a BBQ at mine estate but
efferone
is someplase else cuz its 2 hawt n we're awl at Little Lake were itz
nise n
cool n we cood celebrate dere iffen dat's wat efferkitty wantz. I
jest
got dere myself n m involved in sumpthin [grins]
Izat umkay wiff yerself? I have ta tawk tew Aed bowt dat furst.
Im at hiz pwase for a foo daze.
The Catnada flag will be flying at mine estate in Ohio. but dere r 2
minny
stormz dere rite gnow to pwan a owtdoor event.
Lemme gib et sum thot.
Fangu
Mosey

It is going to rain here in Catnada's capital, otherwise I can host a
partee here.
But it is no fun to partee in the rain.

Rusty

Old July 2nd 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I fink et haz sumpthin tew do wif thuh stuff they put in thu kow, spises dat
make it taste gud. Meowmie dont wike et cuz et gibs hurself a bad tummy.
Yoo mite wike et. Pa got sum frum da store inna sammich n gabe me sum n et
wuz gud.
[...]

Old July 2nd 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

rite now der iza horrible smellin green stuffz inna krok pot, itz in gud
smellin juize, we iz catfuuzzled by deze smellz...

corned beef broth with cabbage in it...

Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
aha, doze krok potz r gud tew hab urownd. Meowmie wikes sammiches n
hazznt mutch uff a appetite. But herself dont gib me no hoomin ham or
turkeybird cuz et dont wike mine tummy n I hark. I eet thuh tinned chickum
n beef fudz but not da kibbles cuz dey dont wike mine tummy either. Me n
Meowmie hab bad tummiez.

Mosey

[...]

Old July 2nd 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we izunt sure butted it sure duz tazte gud whenna hoominz share, soft haz
kuked da kabbage anna den later hersef willz put inna corned beazt/// she
dida kabbag furzt diz time beclawz dey eated da whole thing befure da
kabbage getted dun, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

Old July 2nd 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

no wurries Trudi, my dear, hoomins wike dat cabbage stuff. Mosey

[...]

Old July 2nd 09, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Gwad yoo injoyed et. I only had corn beast onse n i wiked et. nebber had
cabbage tho. Iam eeting sum chikum fur mine supper. Meowmie iz goin tew
sleep soon.
hurownself is tired frum da heet n hur dint sleep last nite cuz mine neece
Sqweex kept bugging her tew git up n pway wif hur. hee hee hee.
Herownself cant say no to usses. OOOOO, her iz gonna hab sum orange
sherbet.
I luv dat stuff. Her will gib me sum.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

Old July 2nd 09, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

MH just licked da juize furm softz cabbage bowl, *wrinklez noze* anna
chester getted a chunk of rib meat furm soft beclawz furri bringed dem home
furm Sam'z der wuzint ani sauze so chester iz 'lowed, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

Old July 2nd 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Dat kool, gwad yoo wiked it. Mosey

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

Old July 3rd 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i mite sumetimez eatta rib meat, turkeybird or chickum, butted nofin green,
not efin afakato which da tiger likez
Trudi

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
[...]

"Winnie" wrote in message
On Jun 28, 12:10 am, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:
[...]

Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 85 May 1st 08 03:52 AM
Here's Mosey Kyla =^. .^= Cat anecdotes 4 April 27th 08 06:02 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 07:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 01:50 AM