Big hairball

Old March 31st 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Big hairball

Woke up last night to the sound of Vino puking. Got up and found a big
hairball in the hallway. I cleaned it up and went back to bed.
Now I'm thinking that Vino might have been feeling bad for the last few
days. He's been sleeping *a lot*. I hope he feels better today.
It's very rare for him to puke up hairballs. Usually he just pukes up grass
or food from eating too fast. Usually the hair comes out the other end...
--
Britta

Old March 31st 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:
Woke up last night to the sound of Vino puking. Got up and found a
big hairball in the hallway. I cleaned it up and went back to bed.
Now I'm thinking that Vino might have been feeling bad for the last
few days. He's been sleeping *a lot*. I hope he feels better today.
It's very rare for him to puke up hairballs. Usually he just pukes
up grass or food from eating too fast. Usually the hair comes out
the other end...

Purrs for Vino.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 1st 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

aw, poor Vino. Please give him extra love and skritches from us.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 1st 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

badwilson wrote:

Woke up last night to the sound of Vino puking. Got up and found a big
hairball in the hallway. I cleaned it up and went back to bed.
Now I'm thinking that Vino might have been feeling bad for the last few
days. He's been sleeping *a lot*. I hope he feels better today.
It's very rare for him to puke up hairballs. Usually he just pukes up grass
or food from eating too fast. Usually the hair comes out the other end...
--
Britta

Lots of purrs for Vino!
Best wishes,