Shy men and pets...

Old February 27th 11, 03:12 PM posted to alt.support.shyness,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats
Meow

Default Shy men and pets...

Hi,

do you have pets?

I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll
be nice to kids and they will like you.

Meow

Old February 27th 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats
ForeverRent

"Meow" is a mentally incompetant (self-
evident) and slightly retarded (my conjecture) troll who crossposts
about once a day to between 1-3 groups in a list of about 10-15
groups overall. He always includes alt.support.shyness. Subjects of
his troll posts include phony diatribes against men by women, graphic
descriptions of sex, and cannibalism. However, like today where he is
seeking responses from non-joke groups, his posts are sometimes
vanilla.

You can tell it's the same guy by the headers, the time of the posts,
and the email addresses he uses to register each new sock.

Any questions?

-F.R.

Old March 1st 11, 01:02 AM posted to alt.support.shyness,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats
honeybunch

Dont forget Ernst Stavro Blofeld had a beautiful cat that he was
devoted to and Mr. Blofeld was EVIL.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...DoPGlQe-vIiCAg

Old March 15th 11, 12:26 PM posted to alt.support.shyness,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats
Hasan Ali

On 02/27/2011 02:12 PM, Meow wrote:
Hi,

do you have pets?

I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll
be nice to kids and they will like you.

Meow

thats a sweet thought, some girls are evil though and wont even look
at you
Old March 15th 11, 02:38 PM posted to alt.support.shyness,rec.pets.cats.misc,alt.cats
Baldoni[_9_]

Meow wrote :
Hi,

do you have pets?

I think if girls see that you are nice to pets, they'll assume that you'll be
nice to kids and they will like you.

Meow

Using that theory I should have a house full of women.

--
"Ce n'est qu'un début, continuons le combat !"

Count Baldoni

Old June 14th 11, 05:27 AM
Michel Beaven Michel Beaven is offline
Junior Member

Perhaps ... You are right.Because it is nature of girls or we say it is common natural phenomenon with girls .It is very good for you that if you are a friendly nature man and your behavior is also very good with pets then it is going to be your identity that you will always be good with kids,girls and all others.....
puppy training

Last edited by Michel Beaven : June 18th 11 at 05:01 AM.
Old July 20th 11, 11:36 AM
Klusner Klusner is offline
Banned

It is not obvious.If a girl is very shy from cat and hates cat then it means she will be also away from you and in your girl friend's matter it can be also complicated.It is not general perception but usually girls like cats due to his softness and gentle nature,but not the all.