Introducing Kitty Schottland VC

Old February 15th 05, 03:16 AM
ChildFree23

Default Introducing Kitty Schottland VC

I'ZE DID IT! I'ZE FIFTEEN YEARS OLD! I'ZE A VC! I'ZE
GETTING WINKWINKED TO A MEMFUR OF TUXEDO NATION!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

[Would somekitty please start the ceremony before Kitty
Schottland VC hurks? -- Meowmie Debby]

Old February 15th 05, 03:19 AM
Rebecca

Happee Purrday, Kitty Schottland!
--
Rebecca, rushing to take her place for the ceremony

ink.net...

Old February 15th 05, 03:33 AM
Boogie's Mom

Happy Birfday, Mine Sweet! Concatulations, you iz now a VC!

Reddy to get winked?

Boogie da almost Winked
. ..

Old February 15th 05, 03:48 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

ChildFree23 wrote:

I'ZE DID IT! I'ZE FIFTEEN YEARS OLD! I'ZE A VC! I'ZE
GETTING WINKWINKED TO A MEMFUR OF TUXEDO NATION!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

[Would somekitty please start the ceremony before Kitty
Schottland VC hurks? -- Meowmie Debby]

[Cleopatra, Amelia, Tabitha, Samuel, Harri, STTom, and the new neighbor
kitty CaliCat all gather together and together meow:]

Happy Purrday, Kitty Schottland!

Old February 15th 05, 03:09 PM
Beverly Orel

Happy PuRrrrrrrrrrrrrday Kitty Schottland, now a VC (at duh lufflee age uv
15 yrs) an conCATulashuns on yur winkwinkment!!
Wen is duh seremonee startin? Wud yew lyke me tu get duh mewsishuns
tugeddur an play fur ye! I wud suggest fur duh Prelude (duh mewsick played
furst befur duh Processional) Purrrrrsonally I lyke duh Trumpet Voluntary
by Purcell. We can get mye cuzzin Manny duh TrumpeturCat frum ConnectiCAT
tu du duh solo.DEn whyle duh procession is waitin tu get started yew can
haff un solo (maybe Mlle Anais can sing sumfink wunnerful. ) After dat, duh
processional and fur dat duh tradisional Wedding March from Lohengrin ( yew
knwo duh wun "Heer Cums duh Bride""....
Who will escort yew?
Since dis is a "mixed" winkwinkment (Irish-Jewish) will yew haff uh Chuppah
(weddink canopy, signifying a roof ofur yur hed --a blessed hohme) an will
Boogie step on duh glass an brake it? And den we will all showt Mazel Tov
?? Ob corse yew will
Fynully, yew need duh Recessional and fur dat yew can awlways
jaffMendelssohn's Wedding March from A Midsummer Night's Dream.
I fink Unca Siggy an duh Mrs. ar lukkin down frum duh Bridj.

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzincatz Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old February 15th 05, 03:28 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:16:54 GMT, ChildFree23 wrote:

I'ZE DID IT! I'ZE FIFTEEN YEARS OLD! I'ZE A VC! I'ZE
GETTING WINKWINKED TO A MEMFUR OF TUXEDO NATION!

Datz wunnerfull! Massel toff to da boff uv youz, and yew, Kitty, fur
becummink a VC!

POP! as a bottle uv nip shampayne getz unkorked! Herz flutz uv
nip-shampayne fur effurbody. Letz giff her a toast!!!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/15/2005 10:25:27 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 15th 05, 09:42 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Concatulashinz on yurr VChood, and ulzo Mazzulfluff on your wedwinkhood!

I yam drezt an reddy wiff da ring, ennytime yu ar.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old February 16th 05, 12:45 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
I'ZE DID IT! I'ZE FIFTEEN YEARS OLD! I'ZE A VC! I'ZE
GETTING WINKWINKED TO A MEMFUR OF TUXEDO NATION!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

[Would somekitty please start the ceremony before Kitty
Schottland VC hurks? -- Meowmie Debby]

Happy Birthday.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 16th 05, 09:16 AM
Miss Violette

Happy purrday, this is the best, Miss Violette, glaring at soft for being
late
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
I'ZE DID IT! I'ZE FIFTEEN YEARS OLD! I'ZE A VC! I'ZE
GETTING WINKWINKED TO A MEMFUR OF TUXEDO NATION!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

[Would somekitty please start the ceremony before Kitty
Schottland VC hurks? -- Meowmie Debby]

Flexible Kitty Fat Freddy Cat anecdotes 38 November 19th 04 05:09 AM
Fisticuffs Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 18 November 18th 04 11:40 AM
Bad Kitty Day Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 October 24th 04 06:24 PM
Unfriendly Kitty :( Fleemo Cat health & behaviour 39 June 19th 04 03:48 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM