Happy Belated Birthday Flippy

Old March 26th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default Happy Belated Birthday Flippy

Our good friend Flippy had a birthday in March (IIRC) and
I just wanted to wish her a Happy Belated Birthday.
She has put out the daily cat page and it never ceases to make me laugh.
Bless her heart.
She is such a sweet person
Love
Kyla

Old March 26th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Our good friend Flippy had a birthday in March (IIRC) and
I just wanted to wish her a Happy Belated Birthday.
She has put out the daily cat page and it never ceases to make me laugh.
Bless her heart.
She is such a sweet person
Love
Kyla

Yes, she is. I had the opportunity to meet her in person on one of my trips
to Australia. She picked me up at the airport, took me to her house for
dinner, then took me to my hotel. That also gave me the opportunity to meet
her cats and look at cat pictures.

Joy

Old March 27th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Mar 26, 2:22*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Our good friend Flippy had a birthday in March (IIRC) and
I just wanted to wish her a Happy Belated Birthday.

Happy birthday Flippy

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 28th 10, 10:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Joy" wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Our good friend Flippy had a birthday in March (IIRC) and
I just wanted to wish her a Happy Belated Birthday.
She has put out the daily cat page and it never ceases to make me laugh.
Bless her heart.
She is such a sweet person
Love
Kyla

Yes, she is. I had the opportunity to meet her in person on one of my
trips to Australia. She picked me up at the airport, took me to her house
for dinner, then took me to my hotel. That also gave me the opportunity
to meet her cats and look at cat pictures.

Joy

That kind of hospitality is rare. Well, maybe not among RPCAers, but among
normal people!
Karla

Old March 28th 10, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

28.3.2010 12:15, karla kirjoitti:
wrote in message
"Kyla wrote in message
Our good friend Flippy had a birthday in March (IIRC) and
I just wanted to wish her a Happy Belated Birthday.
She has put out the daily cat page and it never ceases to make me laugh.
Bless her heart.
She is such a sweet person
Love
Kyla

Yes, she is. I had the opportunity to meet her in person on one of my
trips to Australia. She picked me up at the airport, took me to her house
for dinner, then took me to my hotel. That also gave me the opportunity
to meet her cats and look at cat pictures.

Joy

That kind of hospitality is rare. Well, maybe not among RPCAers, but among
normal people!
Karla

Then I don't want to be "normal"...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old March 28th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

Default OOPS Happy Belated Birthday Flippy

I was SO mistaken..Flippy's birthday isn't until May...sorry sorry sorry.
I can blame it on STML from my seizure...
Love
Kyla

Old March 28th 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

I was SO mistaken..Flippy's birthday isn't until May...sorry sorry sorry.

I can blame it on STML from my seizure...
Love
Kyla

Well, Alice in Wonderland is big in the theaters now (although I haven't
seen it yet) so how about a Happy Unbirthday for Flippy!
Christine

Old March 28th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Christine Burel" wrote in message

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

I was SO mistaken..Flippy's birthday isn't until May...sorry sorry sorry.

I can blame it on STML from my seizure...
Love
Kyla

Well, Alice in Wonderland is big in the theaters now (although I haven't
seen it yet) so how about a Happy Unbirthday for Flippy!
Christine

Works for me! One can never have too many good wishes.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old March 29th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Joy"
"Christine Burel"

"Kyla =^..^="

I was SO mistaken..Flippy's birthday isn't until May...sorry sorry
sorry.
I can blame it on STML from my seizure...
Love
Kyla

Well, Alice in Wonderland is big in the theaters now (although I haven't
seen it yet) so how about a Happy Unbirthday for Flippy!
Christine

Works for me! One can never have too many good wishes.

Ohhh, thank you so much..I felt like an idiot when I found out.
Love
Kyla

Old March 29th 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"karla"

"Joy"
"Kyla =^..^="
Our good friend Flippy had a birthday in March (IIRC) and
I just wanted to wish her a Happy Belated Birthday.
She has put out the daily cat page and it never ceases to make me laugh.
Bless her heart.
She is such a sweet person
Love
Kyla

Yes, she is. I had the opportunity to meet her in person on one of my
trips to Australia. She picked me up at the airport, took me to her
house for dinner, then took me to my hotel. That also gave me the
opportunity to meet her cats and look at cat pictures.

Joy

That kind of hospitality is rare. Well, maybe not among RPCAers, but
among normal people!
Karla

Ohhhhh, that is so sweet Joy..she is indeed a wonderful person.
I had the pleasure of meeting about 10 people from my music
group over the years and all but one were wonderful vsitis.

Love
Kyla