Jump-N-Bat

Old November 9th 04, 01:33 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[To Lilith] Would youz purrfurr wif nip, or wifout?

Without, please. Nip is for eating off the carpet and rolling
in.

It is good fur dat, huh?
whisperingJust be glad you don't have to share wif Tabitha Fluffybutt.
When she rolls in nip she drools all over da place!

[To the bartender cat] Bartender, a bottle of yourz bestest
spring water fur da loverly ladycat, if youz pleeze!

Fangu.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Doing da Jump-N-Bat does get a kitty kind of warm, huh? Bartender, I'z
could use a bowl of dat water too. Wif maybe some icee cubes in it.

Sammy Kitten
playing with his ice cubes
Old November 12th 04, 04:06 AM
ChildFree23

[To Lilith] Would youz purrfurr wif nip, or wifout?

Without, please. Nip is for eating off the carpet and
rolling in.

It is good fur dat, huh?

Yes. Eating nip keeps me from getting indigestion

whisperingJust be glad you don't have to share wif Tabitha
Fluffybutt. When she rolls in nip she drools all over da
place!

When Capt. Midnight gets nipped up, he likes to claw the
carpet -- against the grain, of course, to keep it from
getting matted down.

[To the bartender cat] Bartender, a bottle of yourz bestest
spring water fur da loverly ladycat, if youz pleeze!

Fangu.

Doing da Jump-N-Bat does get a kitty kind of warm, huh?
Bartender, I'z could use a bowl of dat water too. Wif maybe
some icee cubes in it.

Let's play ice cubes together!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old November 12th 04, 07:03 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Let's play ice cubes together!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Yes, let'z do dat! Here, mine, dear, you can have dis spot - mostest of
da icee cubes are close to here. I'z will take dis side ober here.

[Sammy reaches in and bats ice cubes, sending them across the bowl
towards Lilith Kitten. When he gets really brave he sticks his nose into
the water and tries to bite them.]

Sammy

Old November 13th 04, 07:36 PM
ChildFree23

Let's play ice cubes together!

Yes, let'z do dat! Here, mine, dear, you can have dis
spot - mostest of da icee cubes are close to here. I'z will
take dis side ober here.

[Sammy reaches in and bats ice cubes, sending them across
the bowl towards Lilith Kitten. When he gets really brave he
sticks his nose into the water and tries to bite them.]

[Lilith sticks her snoot into the water to nuzzle and ice cube
toward Sammy, but gets water up her nose instead. She shakes
her head and takes a few sips of water.]

Old November 15th 04, 12:37 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[Lilith sticks her snoot into the water to nuzzle and ice cube
toward Sammy, but gets water up her nose instead. She shakes
her head and takes a few sips of water.]

It'z kinda hard to not get wadder up yourz nose. I usually end up
snorting water all ober da place, but I'z will be careful not to snort
wadder on you, mine luff.

Feel like portin over to Harri's parti? We'z already know da truck purty
well, from our 'ventures a few months ago.

Sammy

Old November 17th 04, 03:17 AM
ChildFree23

[Lilith sticks her snoot into the water to nuzzle and ice
cube toward Sammy, but gets water up her nose instead. She
shakes her head and takes a few sips of water.]

It'z kinda hard to not get wadder up yourz nose. I usually
end up snorting water all ober da place, but I'z will be
careful not to snort wadder on you, mine luff.

Oh, Sammy, you say the most wonderfullest things to make a
girlkitty feel special.

Feel like portin over to Harri's parti? We'z already know da
truck purty well, from our 'ventures a few months ago.

Sure! Can Meowmie Debby come too? Her littermate, Auntie
Becky, is visiting and she wants to get away, even if for a
little while.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Grant Leaperbutt Karen Cat anecdotes 18 February 5th 04 05:01 AM
Capt. Midnight's DOC Party ChildFree23 Cat community 129 October 18th 03 11:54 PM