Election Results As Of 12:45 November 20, 2004

Old November 20th 04, 06:47 PM
ChildFree23

Default Election Results As Of 12:45 November 20, 2004

Clarence/SS -- 57

"Loveable Louise" -- 5

Submitted by
Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence
Campaign Manager, Clarence & SS 2004
Self-Appointed Supervisor Of Elections

Old November 21st 04, 08:29 PM
ClowderCat

Hi every kitty. Here are some of my campaign promises.

I will continue to enhance my campaign promises from the previous 2
elections. Anything that hasn't been finished will be. Everything
that's been finished will be evaluated and I will make sure that we
don't need to do something different to keep it going. My previous
campaign promises are at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/clowdercat.

In the future, cats will supervise all human elections.

I will work with cats in other countries to start a world government
of cats.

I will work to stop all human criminals. All human criminals will be
spayed or neutered so that they can't breed more criminals. This
includes all terrorists and dishonest politicians, businessmen and
lawyers.

I will make sure that all humans who don't have jobs are able to get
jobs that pay enough to live on. I will also make sure that all
homeless humans have a home, especially a home with a cat.

Cats will take over the governments of all states.

Cats will take over all management positions in all companies.

I will work to make sure that all humans who are owned by cats have
enough toonas to live on so that they won't have to work unless the
cats who own them want them to.

Since the humans have proven that they can't run things, us kitties
are going to completely take over!

We would also like to hear what Loveable Louise is promising.

Clarence and SS

Old November 22nd 04, 12:21 AM
Arlene Knop

Mr. Prezzident and King and Mr. VP:

Pleze make this a seperate thred. I almost didn't see it. I agree
wif yer promisses and bet yew two toonas that yew won't heer frum Louise
fur weeks and weeks. I, of courze, will be honored to serv as Supreem
Justicat and dubble az Detektif fur Capt. Midnight on thuh Police Furce.

Gretchen Marie, having lotsa pooter trubble again hisssssspittttt

Old November 22nd 04, 05:32 AM

Hi Gretchen Marie. I'm still learning how to use google groups to
post. That's why I made this part of the election thread.

I'd be honored to have you as Supreme Justicat. And you can do any
other work that you want, like helping Captain Midnight as a detective.
Clarence

Old November 22nd 04, 05:34 AM

Hi Trudi. I don't know if we got your votes. Kitty Schottland owns
the email address for voting and she'd know.

Clarence