Report James Marz

Old June 1st 04, 01:24 PM
Art Knight

Default Report James Marz

Marz, you are one sick individual.

report to Google;

report to Yahoo;

and why was it the FBI wanted to hear about animal haters? Oh yeah,
because they tend to go on to be serial killers, best let them know as
well then;

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Hope they come for you Marz.

Art
Old June 1st 04, 04:20 PM
K. A. Cannon

(Art Knight) posted
in alt.cats on 1 Jun
2004 05:24:26 -0700:

Marz, you are one sick individual.

report to Google;

report to Yahoo;

and why was it the FBI wanted to hear about animal haters? Oh yeah,
because they tend to go on to be serial killers, best let them know as
well then;

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Hope they come for you Marz.

Art

He hasn't done anything wrong.
Trolling is not against any AUP I know.
Sending frivolous complaints is.

Now spit out the hook and killfile him.

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process
he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss,
the abyss also looks into you"
- Nietzsche, From Beyond Good and Evil, (1886)

"The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to
`behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it
terrific!'" - Frank Zappa

Tom/Mark in alt.test sez:
"People like you are pure scum, K.A. Cannon."
Old June 1st 04, 04:20 PM
K. A. Cannon

(Art Knight) posted
in alt.cats on 1 Jun
2004 05:24:26 -0700:

Old June 2nd 04, 12:14 AM
dinkmeister

thanks, I hope this idiot gets kicked off his isp

On 1 Jun 2004 05:24:26 -0700, Art Knight wrote:

:Marz, you are one sick individual.
:
:
:report to Google;
:

:
:
:
:report to Yahoo;
:

:
:
:

Old June 2nd 04, 12:21 AM
Mary

"dinkmeister" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
thanks, I hope this idiot gets kicked off his isp

Or at least get canned by Yahoo and Google. Once the abuse desks see the
stuff he is posting, they'll act.

---

Old June 2nd 04, 01:44 AM
Victor Martinez

K. A. Cannon wrote:
He hasn't done anything wrong.
Trolling is not against any AUP I know.

Actually, many ISPs have rules against disrupting behavior in usenet.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 2nd 04, 06:22 AM
Mary

"K. A. Cannon" wrote
You have no clue where his post originated from.
And that's what's funnier.

Nobody gives a ****, Kevin. What happened, did you get your ass kicked in
one of the real groups, so now you're reduced to getting a hardon defending
"free speech" in the cat groups?

**** off you middleaged adolescent freak.

---