Last minute Valentine Day shopping

Old February 15th 04, 09:34 AM
jmcquown

Default Last minute Valentine Day shopping

Mark Edwards wrote:
To *finally* be reduced to buying stuff from the back of a pickup
truck, in the snow and the sleet, and the cold.

(snip)
http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/vdlastmin.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

There is *one* woman in that shot. But the guy with his hands in his jacket
pockets looks like he's expecting the cops to show up at any minute! ROFL!

Jill

Old February 15th 04, 03:01 PM
Sherry

Mark Edwards wrote:
To *finally* be reduced to buying stuff from the back of a pickup
truck, in the snow and the sleet, and the cold.

(snip)
http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/vdlastmin.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Too funny! I had to go pick up a prescription on Valentine's Day and the place
was *full* of men who looked like lost lambs. But I was the one who made a
spectacle out of myself at the card aisle. I was trying to find the right card
for DH, and reading all the sentimental messages in them just hit me wrong and
I ended up sobbing liike an idiot right in the store. They probably thought I
was either crazy on or drunk.

Sherry
Old February 15th 04, 03:21 PM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:
To *finally* be reduced to buying stuff from the back of a pickup
truck, in the snow and the sleet, and the cold.

(snip)
http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edwards/vdlastmin.jpg

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Too funny! I had to go pick up a prescription on Valentine's Day and
the place was *full* of men who looked like lost lambs. But I was the
one who made a spectacle out of myself at the card aisle. I was
trying to find the right card for DH, and reading all the sentimental
messages in them just hit me wrong and I ended up sobbing liike an
idiot right in the store. They probably thought I was either crazy on
or drunk.

Sherry

Hey, today is a good day to pick up the card for next year! LOL Also,
chocolate should be on sale today too! heheh

Jill

Old February 15th 04, 03:43 PM
Sherry

Hey, today is a good day to pick up the card for next year! LOL Also,
chocolate should be on sale today too! heheh

Jill

Good idea. Who couldn't use an extra box of Pangburn's?

Sherry
Old February 15th 04, 06:56 PM
Jette Goldie

"Sherry " wrote
Too funny! I had to go pick up a prescription on Valentine's Day and the

place
was *full* of men who looked like lost lambs. But I was the one who made a
spectacle out of myself at the card aisle. I was trying to find the right

card
for DH, and reading all the sentimental messages in them just hit me wrong

and
I ended up sobbing liike an idiot right in the store. They probably

thought I
was either crazy on or drunk.

BTDT. My tear ducts have been on a hair trigger recently.

--
Jette Goldie

"If you don't care where you are, then you aren't lost"
http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/