New Photos of the not-so-bitty-Bitties

Old June 7th 05, 08:18 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default New Photos of the not-so-bitty-Bitties

Hi everyone,

I've been busy chasing little furballs around, well, they run and I
limp after them (ha)... I've got new piccies from 18 May and then 7
June if you want to see how different they all look now.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/barnab...ea.jpg&.src=ph

Or

http://snipurl.com/ff8a

Smokie Darling (Annie) - the bitties will be 7 weeks this Friday.

Old June 7th 05, 08:31 PM
Katz

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've been busy chasing little furballs around, well, they run and I
limp after them (ha)... I've got new piccies from 18 May and then 7
June if you want to see how different they all look now.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/barnab...ea.jpg&.src=ph

Or

http://snipurl.com/ff8a

Smokie Darling (Annie) - the bitties will be 7 weeks this Friday.

Aww how cute! Some of them (not Tuxie!) are really starting to look
like cats. I hate it when they grow into their ears. LOL.

Katz

Old June 7th 05, 08:33 PM
CK

Cute little ones. I'd love to have a stripey one, like Gizmo or Tuxie,
and was it Smeagol with the stripey legs? But they're all very cute,
naturally - they're kittens!

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old June 7th 05, 08:52 PM
Kreisleriana

On 7 Jun 2005 12:18:34 -0700, "Smokie Darling (Annie)"
yodeled:

Hi everyone,

I've been busy chasing little furballs around, well, they run and I
limp after them (ha)... I've got new piccies from 18 May and then 7
June if you want to see how different they all look now.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/barnab...ea.jpg&.src=ph

Or

http://snipurl.com/ff8a

Smokie Darling (Annie) - the bitties will be 7 weeks this Friday.

Oh- eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Precious fuzzybits!!!

Theresa
Old June 7th 05, 09:24 PM
Melissa Houle

oups.com...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/barnab....dnm=eaea.jpg&.
src=ph

Or

http://snipurl.com/ff8a

Smokie Darling (Annie) - the bitties will be 7 weeks this Friday.

Omigosh!!! Hazardous levels of cuteness! The little ears! The fuzzy little
tails! The little faces!
Squeal, thud! melt

Theresa, I can't seem to locate any bitty pictures of Pan, in answer to the
question you posed on the Adoption Day thread. However, if you look at the
pictures of Bear that Annie has just posted, you'll get a pretty clear idea
of what Pan looked like as a bitty baby. Interestingly enough, Pan's
original name at the shelter WAS Bear. G

Annie, how will you ever be able to bear parting with any of these little
ones? =o)

Melissa

Old June 7th 05, 09:27 PM
Adrian

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've been busy chasing little furballs around, well, they run and I
limp after them (ha)... I've got new piccies from 18 May and then 7
June if you want to see how different they all look now.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/barnab...ea.jpg&.src=ph

Or

http://snipurl.com/ff8a

Smokie Darling (Annie) - the bitties will be 7 weeks this Friday.

They are so cute. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 7th 05, 09:30 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Melissa Houle wrote:
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

I've been busy chasing little furballs around, well, they run and I
limp after them (ha)... I've got new piccies from 18 May and then 7
June if you want to see how different they all look now.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/barnab....dnm=eaea.jpg&.
src=ph

Or

http://snipurl.com/ff8a

Smokie Darling (Annie) - the bitties will be 7 weeks this Friday.

Omigosh!!! Hazardous levels of cuteness! The little ears! The fuzzy
little tails! The little faces!
Squeal, thud! melt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said!!!!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old June 7th 05, 10:29 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Melissa Houle wrote:
[...]

I'm pretty certain that parting will be difficult, however I've already
got 5 cats. My DH is threatening to leave if I keep all the kittens.

Smokie Darling (Annie) - Two of the "white" ones have stripey legs,
though Smeagol's is darker.

Old June 7th 05, 11:25 PM
Irulan

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 7th 05, 11:59 PM
Ali via CatKB.com

they are just so cute. I have 2 kittens that I have rescued. I want a
pure white one or one like the white(cream) ones you have. How cute they
are!!!
Ali

Irulan wrote:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Jazz & his mama

Hi everyone,

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]

Smokie Darling (Annie) - the bitties will be 7 weeks this Friday.

Bitty Report Tanada Cat anecdotes 18 April 19th 05 01:51 PM
TED vs Hissing Bitty Horror Enfilade Cat anecdotes 3 October 27th 04 10:05 AM
The Bitty Rap (Sistas are doin' bad things) Enfilade Cat anecdotes 21 October 26th 04 04:01 AM
Duffy the Acrobat (new photos) MaryL Cat health & behaviour 4 October 6th 03 02:09 AM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM