Catalina Island Double Date

Old June 19th 06, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Catalina Island Double Date

stormmee streaks pazt rosco and grabs the ball as she passes, she stops and
throws it bak to hisself, diz iz funfun, Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
[Cousin Rosco grabs the pink fuzzy ball that he brought along and
starts running around with it in his mouth.]

Catch me if you can!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
kule, now letz fin somefun anna playzzz, Stormmee, still a
kitten
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
[Cousin Rosco gives his Very Special Furriend Stormmee his
best
headbutt] Of course it is!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
defurnately difurint kinda of furnd, Stormmee *blushes
deeply
and hopes itz
difurnt aniwayz...*
ChildFree23 wrote in message
k.net...
But I thought I was your bud - er, um, special friend.

Cousin Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
datz kule wif mineself, my new bud is "buff" kolured anna
white
lika
tuxidokitty but light... Stormmee, so cited ta be goin
owt
ChildFree23 wrote in message
news I don't like water at all, except to drink. When I was
kitten,
and learning my house manners, Becky used to squirt me
with
water
so I'd learn to behave. Then I had to stop what I was
doing
and
lick my beige furs dry! The nerve!

Let's take the teleporter. It's a lot dryer.

Cousin Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message

I duz like water, spelalli da onez in da baftub... we
kan
port
or ferri itz
upta you i am juz gladta be oin... Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
You *like* water? [shudder]

Shall we take a ferry or use our teleporters?

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

"Stormmee" wrote in message

I wuuld lof to, der iz waterz der, I likez waterz,
Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in
message
nk.net...
I beg yourown pardon, Miss Stormmy, but would you
like
accompany mineownselves to Catalina Island for the
double
date?

Cousin Rosco
Bashfully

Old June 20th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Rosco jumps up and bats the ball out of the air toward Stormmee]

Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence
Future Sheriff Of Catmerica (Hopefully)