hi, I'm new here

Old March 14th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
felinesopher

Default hi, I'm new here

hi all,

I'm Eri from Indonesia and just join this group recently. I'm a long
time catlover, around 30 years, now I've 12 felines at home, 3 adult,
2 teenagers, 3 kittens and 4 newborn kitties....yep, a big family
Frankly speaking, I'm still having confused on how to adapt to gmail &
googlegroups, So, some of my feline family pictures are posted in my
blog especially dedicated furr my cats, at http://meaouwytroops.blogspot.com

Nice to meet ya all

cheerz,
-eri-
Old March 14th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:55:07 -0700, felinesopher wrote:

hi all,

I'm Eri from Indonesia and just join this group recently. I'm a long
time catlover, around 30 years, now I've 12 felines at home, 3 adult,
2 teenagers, 3 kittens and 4 newborn kitties....yep, a big family
Frankly speaking, I'm still having confused on how to adapt to gmail &
googlegroups, So, some of my feline family pictures are posted in my
blog especially dedicated furr my cats, at http://meaouwytroops.blogspot.com

Nice to meet ya all

cheerz,
-eri-

Welcome, Eri! That is indeed a big family.

I'm Dan, and my wife and I live with 6 cats (I thought 6 was a lot). We're
in central Iowa in the US.

You might find a non-Google Groups approach to Usenet to be a little
easier to use. aioe.org offers free Usenet accounts, though they do limit
the number of messages you can post per day. I can't recall whether they
limit you to 15 or 25 msgs per day. Supernews and Giganews also offer
decent service, though they aren't free. And the most widely used service
appears to be news.individual.net. They cost something like 10 Euros a
year, but they provide some wonderful services. Those of us who use them
never see most of the floods of Usenet SPAM that other providers pass
through.

If you do decide to go with a provider other than Google Groups you'll
need newsreader software. Windows users frequently use Thunderbird or Pan.
Mac users have several choices, including MT Newswatcher. And if you're
running Linux, it's hard to beat Pan.

Anyhow, welcome again! We'll look forward to hearing more about your
fur-family.

Dan

Old March 14th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Welcome to the group!

Lily (2 yo calico) & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 14th 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

felinesopher wrote:

I'm Eri from Indonesia and just join this group recently. I'm a long
time catlover, around 30 years, now I've 12 felines at home, 3 adult,
2 teenagers, 3 kittens and 4 newborn kitties....yep, a big family
Frankly speaking, I'm still having confused on how to adapt to gmail &
googlegroups, So, some of my feline family pictures are posted in my
blog especially dedicated furr my cats, at http://meaouwytroops.blogspot.com

Welcome!

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old March 14th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

felinesopher wrote:
hi all,

I'm Eri from Indonesia and just join this group recently. I'm a long
time catlover, around 30 years, now I've 12 felines at home, 3 adult,
2 teenagers, 3 kittens and 4 newborn kitties....yep, a big family
Frankly speaking, I'm still having confused on how to adapt to gmail &
googlegroups, So, some of my feline family pictures are posted in my
blog especially dedicated furr my cats, at
http://meaouwytroops.blogspot.com

Nice to meet ya all

cheerz,
-eri-

Hi Eri, welcome to the group. I'm Adrian from North Yorkshire, UK.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 14th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
felinesopher

dear all,

thanks so much furr your warm welcome

Adrian, you've got great pictures there, I like it!

and Dan, thx furr sharing your tips on groups, wow I've to learn a lot
-still newbie furr that kind of stuff- and I'm running Windows, not
Linux.

ok guyz, hav a great week end!

-eri-
My musings on feline & human at http://felinesophy.blogspot.com
Old March 15th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Mar 14, 3:06*pm, felinesopher wrote:
dear all,

thanks so much furr your warm welcome

Adrian, you've got great pictures there, I like it!

and Dan, thx furr sharing your tips on groups, wow I've to learn a lot
-still newbie furr that kind of stuff- and I'm running Windows, not
Linux.

ok guyz, hav a great week end!

-eri-
My musings on feline & human athttp://felinesophy.blogspot.com

Welcome, Eri,

With such a large family, you must indeed be a cat lover!

I live in California, near San Francisco on the West Coast. My two
cats are Francesca, a brown tabby and her now adult kitten, Nina.

Melissa
Old March 15th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

felinesopher wrote in
:

hi all,

I'm Eri from Indonesia and just join this group recently. I'm a long
time catlover, around 30 years, now I've 12 felines at home, 3 adult,
2 teenagers, 3 kittens and 4 newborn kitties....yep, a big family
Frankly speaking, I'm still having confused on how to adapt to gmail &
googlegroups, So, some of my feline family pictures are posted in my
blog especially dedicated furr my cats, at
http://meaouwytroops.blogspot.com

Nice to meet ya all

cheerz,
-eri-

Hey Eri,

I am Andy. I have littermates Frank and Lyle living with me. They are
about 1 year old and I took them home from a recue shelter near the end of
last year.

here they a

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/

Old March 15th 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

felinesopher wrote:
dear all,

thanks so much furr your warm welcome

Adrian, you've got great pictures there, I like it!

Thank you. :-)
You may also like to look at the group FAQ, maintained by Mark Edwards.
http://professional-geek.com/persona...ca/rpcafaq.htm

Old March 15th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^= Mosey =^..^= is offline
Banned

"felinesopher" ...
hi all,

Hi Eri,
I'm Kyla from near Seattle, and I've been here only a couple of months
myself
Welcome RPCA is a wonderful place to be, with kind caring, what we call
'hoomins' here, who put up really fun pictures of their Cats and share
stories, give advice and help each other.
We are owned and operated by 4 Cats, Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex and PookieCat. I
loved your pictures and put them in my 'favorites'
You have a lovely 'family'
Enjoy your stay.
Kyla