Mr. Lenny furry furry sik...

Old July 18th 03, 05:15 AM
Miss Violette

Good luck, Miss Violette
fourcats wrote in message

Fangu tu all fur da purrs. Mr. Lenny is effen purrin' away fur de
KosterKats an offur sad kitties hisself tuday.

Meomie called TED Bonnie dis mornin' tu say dat we fink Mr. Lenny wants a
chance to fite, and we wud be reddy to du surgery. It wud be diffurint
if he didn't want fud, or wadder or snuggles, but he stillwants tu sleep
wif da people, an' purr, an he drinks wadder frum da fowntain and
meomie's cup, an he _wants_ tu eet fud but doesn't feel gud, so he's
furry, furry patient wif meomie and da syringy fing she squeezes him full
of a/d wif.

TED Bonnie sez she has anuffer TED come in fur surgeree, a TED hoo is
furry speshulized and certifized in kitty cansurmonster surgeree, and TED
Bonnie will help. If dey find dat Mr.Lenny has FIP (the less likely but
still possible fing) we need to let him go tu da brij at da surgeree, as
he cudent be staying wif us long enuff to recoffer, but dey fink it is
mors likely a cansurmonster an dat dey can at leest slow it down. We
fink usses and Mr. Lenny needs to try.

Fangu effurywun - we will send noos as we get it.

Panda ov hope-a-hope-a-hopin-fur-da-Best Toes, an de Foursome

2]
: Meow, all kitties -

: We remain qwieter den we used to bee, but lurkin. We'ze feelin kinda

sad
: rite now and jest wantid to talk to furreinds.

: Abowt 2 weeks ago, Mr. Lenny, ower Venerable Cat of now 16 yeers, went
: offa his fud, and loosed even mor wate than he had awreddy. He had bin
: skinny but happy and activ until dat.

: Meomwa an ower noo TED Dr. Bonnie have fownded some fings, none of wich
: is gud. He has flooid pooling in his abdomen, wich makes him hurt and

it
: has been drained three times. He had blood test (mostly good) tests on
: the fluid (didn't tell us much and didn't rule anything out) and a
: ultrasound (showed a "mass-like development" near his pancreas and

bowel).

: TED sez cansur is likely, tho the tests on the fluid didn't show
: neoplastic cells, an his lungs and heart and hed are good as effur. It
: cud also possiblee be FIP, but it would be less likely at the VC age of
: 16. Meowmie an usses all hafta think hard now if Mr. Lenny shud haf an
: opurration to try to take away some or all da cansurmonsters, but which
: cud possibly not be successful and make him go to da Brij, or if we shud
: just keep him warm and give pain medicin until he's reddy to go - which
: cud be soon.

: TED Bonnie is furry furry kind and being honest with da hoomins dat it

is
: not gud, but dat she will help with any decision we make. We wud be
: furry sad to say gudbye to Mr. Lenny any way an' meomie is torn up dat

we
: can't no 100% what is rite.

: Scuse us now - we gotta go sit'n'purr on da hoomin and Mr. Lenny.

: Panda ov Sad-purrin-Toes, for de Furrsome (for now, still) Foursome

--
Remove cats and purrs to reply on Netnews.

* "On the 'net, everybody knows you're a cat." *
* - Panda ov Toes *