Jellicle Ball 2018

Old October 26th 18, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2018

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:13:56 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
Kingsford
Lacey
Ashleigh

Are these names to be added to the list and to the Walk?

Sammy

Hai Sammy, I think he's signing the guest book. Snicker, I see them in
thread and subject doesnt matter, other softwares depend on subject.
Old October 26th 18, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:25:44 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 7:13:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Kingsford
Lacey
Ashleigh

Are these names to be added to the list and to the Walk?

Sammy

Oh yeah, I see dat now! Sorry, I was distracted.
Old October 26th 18, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB2018 Guest book Jellicle Ball 2018

wrote:
Kingsford
Lacey
Ashleigh

Are these names to be added to the list and to the Walk?

Sammy

Oh yeah, I see dat now! Sorry, I was distracted.

Yup! Meowmie's newsreader (which wurks really well wif mai screen
reader) threads dem unner dat original start message but furr subject
shows the firstest line ob da new post. Wez trying to help da others
bai changing dat subject so dem who read wif a different reader kin
make sense ob it all.

Mai sisifur has sended all the sadness names off to meowmie to do a new
braille print so enny 3 of us at Chez Shenk's kin check da list if dey
isn't sure. Dey kin even email direct to to reach 'a
meowmie' who keeps lists fur da Grand Poohba.

(Human note: Aunti Mabel who was deaf, taught ASL-C/D 'Animal Sign
Language-Cat/Dog' to Daisy-chan and Cash. In turn, when we gained
Iowna, she learned ASL-C/D and taught them both braille. This is why
when Daisy-chan reads the list, she's looking at the membership
directly, not at a list. The ASL-C/D is actually quietly there at all
the speaking parts, including replicating the tributes. If a speaker
happens to notice, some of the kittahs and doggies will be looking at
Cash, Iowna, or Daisy-chan instead of the speaker. It's been going n
for the last 5 years but not often mentioned).
Old October 26th 18, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Wednesday, October 24, 2018 at 8:40:44 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
As Community kitties and guests arrive on the beach, they find a table with a guest book. Ranger and Pipps are at the table, asking everybody to sign in. At the top of the sign-in page we can see:

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Francesca Roberta (the Fierce) Mahoney
Ranger Greycat
Pipps Waterman

The teleporter is starting to be busy, delivering a steady stream of kitties. A dignified older long-hair steps out of the 'porter on the arm of a big Maine Coon cat. They approach the guest book table and sign in:

Countess Persia von Katzenplatz
Pyotr von Katzenplatz
and they are followed by around a dozen residents of the Katzenplatz Valley. A few other familiar names join them:

Mercurio
Darius and Maria LeChat
Le Inspector Jacque Chat-Clouseau
Bridget Chat-Clouseau
Hercule Lenois

The Buropean contingent is followed by a bunch from Catalina Island:

Jocko the Diving Cat
Big Mama the panther
Pepe the skunk
Gigi the skunk

After they get signed in everybody walks along the beach (except the Countess, who heads for the paved pathway) and admires the beauty of the setting, then heads towards the serving area to pick up a few snacks and refreshments.

Cyrus makes his way to the guestbook followed by the rest of DaRennieKidz. He picks up the pen and signs in:
Cyrus Rennie then passes the pen to the next in line
Oxford Rennie
Mae Rennie
Larissa Rennie
Rue Rennier
Ulysses Rennie
Hope Rennie
Blackjack Rennie
Staccato Rennie
Trill Rennie
Thunder Rennie
Sloan Rennie
Coney Rennie
Dove Rennie
Quinn Rennie
Jessie Rennie
Jackson Rennie
Belle Rennie
Mollie Rennie
Reese Rennie
Priya Rennie
Annie Rennie
Senyah Rennie
Sadie Rennie
Gryphon Rennie
Lyndall Rennie

Once all DaRennieKidz have signed the guestbook they look for a spot large enough to accommodate all of them
Old October 27th 18, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB:2018- arrivals Jellicle Ball 2018

wrote:

[...]

Various tables are moved about to accomodate. Grinning, the King even
helps. He would not presume, but he finds the Countess quite agreeable
to look upon.

Princess Malee gets some friends. She wants to dance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04sfcOtG4u0

THey have fun with a little traditional Thai dance. It is the Paw
dance!
Old October 27th 18, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Friday, October 26, 2018 at 7:51:37 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

[...]

What graceful pawz. I wud lyke tu lern diz dance...

Pit2nya
Old October 27th 18, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

Witch reminds me, When is the dancing going tu begin...I wanna dance frum neow tu midnite!! Oh SuuunnyyyDance....

P2ña
Old October 27th 18, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Ize heer, Sweetee. Iz dat danse just fur girlz? I will try it if I kan, utherwize I will watch yoo and den later we kan danse uther dansez.

Letz also see if Hercule wud like to joyn in. I gitz da feelin dat he iz tryin to git on wif life, an maybe dat will hewp.

Sundance
Old October 27th 18, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 12:40:52 AM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Ize heer, Sweetee. Iz dat danse just fur girlz? I will try it if I kan, utherwize I will watch yoo and den later we kan danse uther dansez.

Letz also see if Hercule wud like to joyn in. I gitz da feelin dat he iz tryin to git on wif life, an maybe dat will hewp.

Sundance

{Hercule notices several kitties standing around who look like they might be ready to dance, so he gets the orchestra warmed up. In very short order the orchestra is playing.]
Old October 27th 18, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:
[...]

Princess Malee nudges her father to put on their dancing hats and they
work towards the center stage. This is part of their own traditions,
blended with their guests.

Staging, they begin the father and daughter version of the Paw dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yto_cjEp3OI

As they get into it, they are obviously having fun and having a hard
time keeping a straight face.