RB Anniversary

Old August 10th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default RB Anniversary

Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 10th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

Purrs and hugs to you, Victor, on this sad anniversary.

Old August 10th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Victor Martinez wrote:
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

{{{Victor and Tom}}}

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old August 10th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Aug 9, 11:19 pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Everything I've ever read about Quetzie makes me love him. I hope that
after you mourn for him for awhile that you and Tom are able to enjoy
the memories of the time you had him living with you. Purrs and
gentle headbutts from Hobbes, Lacey, Sam, and Barnabus

Gentle thoughts and encouragement from me.
Julie

Old August 10th 07, 10:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Victor Martinez wrote:
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Victor }}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 10th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 10.08.2007 schrieb Victor Martinez:

Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB.
http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

Dear Victor & Tom,

a sad anniversary, but a beautiful and lovely cat.

Hugs and purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old August 10th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 9 Aug, 20:19, Victor Martinez wrote:
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

Hugs and purrs Victor, he was such a beautiful cat

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 10th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Victor Martinez wrote:
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

He's so cute! His time with you was much too short.

Old August 11th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering my
baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

Geez, Victor, he was just magnificent. And I know your tears well.

Old August 12th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Victor Martinez wrote:
Eight years ago, today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. When I
realized what day it was today, my eyes filled with tears, remembering
my baby boy. He was such a GOOD cat. A sweet, sweet soul, inhabiting a
beautiful body.
We miss him so much.

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

Purrs of comfort on the way, Victor. Quetzie's spirit will always have
a soft and warm place in your heart to snuggle.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

TW: Sad anniversary Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 14 August 11th 05 01:47 AM
Anniversary JBHajos Cat anecdotes 32 January 28th 05 12:18 PM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 15 August 30th 04 11:02 PM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 4 August 28th 03 08:53 PM