[OT] Jump London???

Old January 1st 05, 05:45 PM
CatNipped

Default [OT] Jump London???

OK, I just saw an advertisement on TV for a new show called "Jump London".
For my friends over in the UK, have you heard of this? Is this a new fad
(jumping from rooftop to rooftop)? What's this all about????

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 1st 05, 05:53 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:45:52 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

OK, I just saw an advertisement on TV for a new show called "Jump London".
For my friends over in the UK, have you heard of this? Is this a new fad
(jumping from rooftop to rooftop)? What's this all about????

WALKING London can be dangerous enough (especially when you're
American, and you forget to LOOK RIGHT :O)

Theresa
Old January 1st 05, 07:40 PM
Adrian

CatNipped wrote:
OK, I just saw an advertisement on TV for a new show called "Jump
London". For my friends over in the UK, have you heard of this? Is
this a new fad (jumping from rooftop to rooftop)? What's this all
about????

Hugs,

CatNipped

I haven't seen the show, but yes, I belive it is people jumping from
rooftop to rooftop.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 1st 05, 08:49 PM
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, I just saw an advertisement on TV for a new show called "Jump London".
For my friends over in the UK, have you heard of this? Is this a new fad
(jumping from rooftop to rooftop)? What's this all about????

Hugs,

CatNipped

Never heard of it, but then I'm too busy reading the group to watch the
telly ;-)

Tweed

Old January 1st 05, 09:00 PM
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:45:52 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

OK, I just saw an advertisement on TV for a new show called "Jump London".
For my friends over in the UK, have you heard of this? Is this a new fad
(jumping from rooftop to rooftop)? What's this all about????

WALKING London can be dangerous enough (especially when you're
American, and you forget to LOOK RIGHT :O)

I had the same problem with Nüle when she was here. They drive on the wrong
side of the road in Germany too ;-) I must have saved her life a couple
of times, and she did the same for me in Germany. I looked right and walked
straight out in front of a car coming from the left.
We had fun over which door she went to get in too, almost always the right
side.. I used to say "do you want to drive, then?"

She got me back when I was in Germany. I always went to get in the left
side.

Tweed

Old January 2nd 05, 12:02 AM
David Stevenson

Kreisleriana wrote
On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:45:52 GMT, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

OK, I just saw an advertisement on TV for a new show called "Jump London".
For my friends over in the UK, have you heard of this? Is this a new fad
(jumping from rooftop to rooftop)? What's this all about????

WALKING London can be dangerous enough (especially when you're
American, and you forget to LOOK RIGHT :O)

I was accompanying an American lady friend around London. She walked
across the Earl's Court Road, assuming the traffic would just give way
for her.

It did. I was amazed.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm