The Mighty Huntress strikes again

Old October 16th 05, 04:21 PM
wafflycat

Default The Mighty Huntress strikes again

This time she caught another predator which dared to inhabit her territory.
I have just unclamped a very, very unhappy weasel from feline jaws...
As a weasel is very capable of dispatching a rabbit, so I have had words
with The Mighty Huntress a nasty nip, but she would have none of it. Indeed
the weasel was swearing at Waffles and Waffles was swearing at me...

Cheers, helen s

Old October 16th 05, 05:40 PM
Adrian

wafflycat wrote:
This time she caught another predator which dared to inhabit her
territory. I have just unclamped a very, very unhappy weasel from
feline jaws...
As a weasel is very capable of dispatching a rabbit, so I have had
words with The Mighty Huntress a nasty nip, but she would have none
of it. Indeed the weasel was swearing at Waffles and Waffles was
swearing at me...

Cheers, helen s

I assume all survived? How dare another predator even think of entering her
territory, AKA Norfolk. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 16th 05, 06:11 PM
wafflycat

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

I assume all survived? How dare another predator even think of entering
her
territory, AKA Norfolk. ;-)

All survived, other than my nerves, when said weasel made a dash for my
trouser leg.... I think the weasel was embarassed at being caught and
succumbing to GBG (grievous bodily gumming).

Cheers, helen s

Old October 16th 05, 06:18 PM
Adrian

wafflycat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

I assume all survived? How dare another predator even think of
entering her
territory, AKA Norfolk. ;-)

All survived, other than my nerves, when said weasel made a dash for
my trouser leg.... I think the weasel was embarassed at being caught
and succumbing to GBG (grievous bodily gumming).

Cheers, helen s

It's a pity Vernon wasn't there with a camera. ;o)

Old October 16th 05, 09:33 PM
Jeanette

wafflycat waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote in message
This time she caught another predator which dared to inhabit her

territory.
I have just unclamped a very, very unhappy weasel from feline jaws...
As a weasel is very capable of dispatching a rabbit, so I have had words
with The Mighty Huntress a nasty nip, but she would have none of it.

Indeed
the weasel was swearing at Waffles and Waffles was swearing at me...

Cheers, helen s

As long as you didn't have to unclamp the weasel's jaws from your hand. They
have a NASTY bite on them.

Jeanette

Old October 16th 05, 10:04 PM
wafflycat

"Jeanette" wrote in message
k...

As long as you didn't have to unclamp the weasel's jaws from your hand.
They
have a NASTY bite on them.

Jeanette

I know! I was a bit concerned that weasel might give Waffles a nasty nip,
but she seemed to have weasel well under control with claws and err....
*fang* note use of singular. Well, she has two - one upper & one lower ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old October 16th 05, 10:18 PM
Christina Websell

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote in
message ...
This time she caught another predator which dared to inhabit her
territory. I have just unclamped a very, very unhappy weasel from feline
jaws...
As a weasel is very capable of dispatching a rabbit, so I have had words
with The Mighty Huntress a nasty nip, but she would have none of it.
Indeed the weasel was swearing at Waffles and Waffles was swearing at
me...

Cheers, helen s

Phoo, dat Waffles is veerry brave. I ask KFC about der weasels and she say
dey are as fin as pensils but dey bite ver nasty an are feerce an savij.
She say dat der stotes are even wurs. Dey bigger but just der same. She
say it gud idea to leve them alone. I fink I will den.
Isle do wot I do wen I see a big grandaddy rat wiv der big brown chisel
teefs. Isle wash myself.

Boyfriend

Old October 16th 05, 10:57 PM
wafflycat

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Isle do wot I do wen I see a big grandaddy rat wiv der big brown chisel
teefs. Isle wash myself.

Boyfriend

Ah, Boyfriend, those big rats are what Waffles brings me as a birthday
present.... she is one Tuff Gurl Cat

Earscritches, Anti helen s

Old October 16th 05, 11:41 PM
Christina Websell

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote in
message ...

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Isle do wot I do wen I see a big grandaddy rat wiv der big brown chisel
teefs. Isle wash myself.

Boyfriend

Ah, Boyfriend, those big rats are what Waffles brings me as a birthday
present.... she is one Tuff Gurl Cat

Earscritches, Anti helen s

WOW! She my hero. I can catch an ete der collared duvs, tho.

Boyfriend

Old October 17th 05, 11:59 AM
Exocat

"wafflycat" waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote

This time she caught another predator which dared to inhabit her
territory. I have just unclamped a very, very unhappy weasel from
feline jaws...

My Kensey (RB), wildlife slaughterer par excellence, would have
been proud of her!

Only he killed his before presenting them to me.

Perhaps next time Waffles?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF