I posted about a new cat months ago

Old August 23rd 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

Default I posted about a new cat months ago

she was a stray. I named her Bonnie (previously was Echo).

pic:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ie37312008.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e2_7192008.jpg

and here she is with Bobby who is 13
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/BanB_719.jpg

She gave me some problems in the beginning. She was a stray and only
ate people food. She got an anal sac rupture and here is her pic with
the ecollar:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ie-ecollar.jpg

Now I am glad to report, she is eating cat food and not hissing and
swatting at Bobby any longer. She plays with him and chases him. He
has really benefited from it all I hope.

I got her in March and now we are already at the end of August. Where
did the summer go? Anyways just wanted to give you an update and
invite.

Old August 23rd 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...onnie2_7192008...

and here she is with Bobby who is 13http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/lync_jl/Bonnie/BanB_719.jpg

She gave me some problems in the beginning. She was a stray and only
ate people food. She got an anal sac rupture and here is her pic with
the ecollar:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ie-ecollar.jpg

Now I am glad to report, she is eating cat food and not hissing and
swatting at Bobby any longer. She plays with him and chases him. He
has really benefited from it all I hope.

I got her in March and now we are already at the end of August. Where
did the summer go? Anyways just wanted to give you an update and
invite.

They look great and everything sounds wonderful. They both seem to
love the camera. Over the years, with all our cats, all we get
pictures of are shoulders, backs of heads, butts and heads going into
grooming mode as the camera operates.

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 23rd 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"yepp" wrote in message
[...]

So glad you posted, and that things have sorted themselves out and
settled down.

Its always hard when you more or less get a pet for a pet and it
doesn't seem to be going well. But since Bonnie got a good home out
of the deal, it seemed at least OK.

It is great to hear they are getting along now and that Bobby has the
friend you knew he needed all along.

Jo

Old August 23rd 08, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

yepp wrote:

she was a stray. I named her Bonnie (previously was Echo).

pic:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ie37312008.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e2_7192008.jpg

and here she is with Bobby who is 13
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/BanB_719.jpg

She's gorgeous!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 23rd 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 22, 6:00*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:

They look great and everything sounds wonderful. They both seem to
love the camera. Over the years, with all our cats, all we get
pictures of are shoulders, backs of heads, butts and heads going into
grooming mode as the camera operates.

You and me both! Many a time I've gone into the kitchen and the
Fabulous Furballs are standing together in the sort of pose that
really shows off how lovely they are- as soon as they so much as see a
camera or even my phone (how do they work it out- my phone doesn't
bother them at all until I plan to use the camera and then even before
I have set it to camera they;re off) the pair of them move- in
different directions

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 23rd 08, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:

They look great and everything sounds wonderful. They both seem to
love the camera. Over the years, with all our cats, all we get
pictures of are shoulders, backs of heads, butts and heads going into
grooming mode as the camera operates.

You and me both! Many a time I've gone into the kitchen and the
Fabulous Furballs are standing together in the sort of pose that
really shows off how lovely they are- as soon as they so much as see a
camera or even my phone (how do they work it out- my phone doesn't
bother them at all until I plan to use the camera and then even before
I have set it to camera they;re off) the pair of them move- in
different directions

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

You're obviously not wearing your tin-foil hat when you think about taking a
picture, what do you expect? ;o)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 25th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"yepp" wrote in message
she was a stray. I named her Bonnie (previously was Echo).

pic:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ie37312008.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e2_7192008.jpg

and here she is with Bobby who is 13
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...e/BanB_719.jpg

She gave me some problems in the beginning. She was a stray and only
ate people food. She got an anal sac rupture and here is her pic with
the ecollar:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ie-ecollar.jpg

Now I am glad to report, she is eating cat food and not hissing and
swatting at Bobby any longer. She plays with him and chases him. He
has really benefited from it all I hope.

I got her in March and now we are already at the end of August. Where
did the summer go? Anyways just wanted to give you an update and
invite.

OMG! Who could have been so stupid as to let that gorgeous cat outside to
stray!!

Well, their stupidity was your luck since now she owns you.
Con-cat-ulations on the "new" arrival.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old August 25th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Aug 25, 12:17*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
"yepp" wrote in message

[...]

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

Yea and she is the one that is 4-pawed declawed!
Old August 25th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"yepp" wrote in message

[...]

Oh good Lord! Thank gawd she escaped from those monsters then!!! Bless you
for taking her in - I know her life now will more than make up for her
horrid past.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

3 months of rec Granby Cat community 2 December 24th 07 01:46 PM
Beatrice: Six months old already.... Pat Cat anecdotes 2 October 24th 05 11:20 AM
Cat sick for months :( Jennifer Cat health & behaviour 15 May 15th 05 05:03 AM
In heat at ~4 months old Sharon Talbert Cat health & behaviour 18 January 4th 05 07:27 PM
It's been 6 months... KellyH Cat health & behaviour 6 July 12th 04 08:54 AM